1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for posting that. Im like 10 minutes away from them.

However, is it me or does the PC on some of those wheels look very dull?

They have pics of my exact wheels on there, the ones PC black/red & black/blue, and I dont really think the red ones turned out all that good. It looks dull, maybe its just me?

Is PC not as shiny as paint? I am looking to get a black lip and a white face

·
Registered
309 Posts
Allied Powder Coating DeanChem Metal Finishing

www.alliedpowder.com

6011 St. Augustine
Houston, TX 77021
(713) 741-9779

Never used them personally but a friend told me about them.

let me know who you decide on. i need to PC a bumper for my GN

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I was at tire and wheel connection gettin my wheels balanced and jack recommended me to custom coatings.

I gave them a call and they told me $70 a wheel to powdercoat my 22's in two colors. Black lip and white face. Seems like a good price to me? I might try him out in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
298 Posts
So what is turn around time for wheels - I only have one set so my car would be down until they got finished.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Got a question I have black gloss viper rims and I hit a curb. I went to local body shop and they wanted $130 to repaint the scratch along side the outside of rim. NOw my question is this if this guy is charging $70 per wheel would powder coating it be the same as what I would need. I could save me some money and basically have 2 tires for the price of one ($130). Or do i have to have original finish and then they powder coat on top of that?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was at tire and wheel connection gettin my wheels balanced and jack recommended me to custom coatings.

I gave them a call and they told me $70 a wheel to powdercoat my 22's in two colors. Black lip and white face. Seems like a good price to me? I might try him out in the next few weeks.

If anyone else is interested his name is Tony Haynes - 281 813 0119
Update: So I finally am getting the powdercoating done. I ended up going with Tony so I'll let you guys know how it goes. My wheels should be done by thursday.

Will post pictures when I get them.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm ready to get my stockers done. I may have to call and see what this guy can do. I would imagine $40-55 a wheel given that mine are only 18s and I only want one color. I saw your other thread and you seemed pleased with the results. Then I need to get around to lowering :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Any updates from the dude who had his wheels done by Tony?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Any updates from the dude who had his wheels done by Tony?
Hey, i had some mustang wheels done for our dealership by All Out off Road in Stafford. Call them for details...

Mike -281-499-3806

Tell him Sal sent you...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts