Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think my pink thingy broke because im stuck in park.........can anyone lone me one while i get mine from billet tech.......i stay by wayside and 45 or i 10 and wayside........hit me up with ur number if u can please help me out

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
i think my pink thingy broke because im stuck in park.........can anyone lone me one while i get mine from billet tech.......i stay by wayside and 45 or i 10 and wayside........hit me up with ur number if u can please help me out
no need to get a loaner. if you take your silver trim bezel off to access the pink thing, in the top left corner you will see a little purpleish pinkish button. if you press that it overrides the little pink plastic thingy. that should get you by till you get the replacement.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really, im at work ill see when i get home, any pics for now?? and i think im still gunna need help installing the billet part either way, thanks

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
That override didn't work for me when mine broke...I hope it works for you. I hear if you type pink thingy in the special instructions or the coupon area...BT will ship for free. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what? that sounds like a joke, can someone confirm that, cuz shipping is like 10 plus so ill love to save that

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the override didnt work so im pushing the cable to the left everytime i use the car......who down to help me install the billet, ive seen the write up but im not car friendly ill break something before fixin something.....

·
Registered
303 Posts
Send an e-mail to spacecity lx. We have some guys that can change the pink thinkgy out in about 20 mintues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.