Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for hotwheels type toys or models of the 2006 charger and have come up empty. Has anyone seen any? I would like as many as possable to put around my office at work and at home. :cool:

Thank You

Gawall

·
Registered
290 Posts
That Ebay Site Is The Ony One I've Seen So Far...

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
saw a couple charger toys at the parts dept yesterday at the dealersip.... didnt look to see how much they were...

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'll be looking for a scale model kit soon. Just one of those hobbies that came back to me a few years back. Have always stuck with aricraft, but have done cars occasionally and this will be one of those. Will let you all know what I find when I get to looking.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I saw some in 1 18 scale at SAMS CLUB. Told the wife to pick me up one the next day on her way home from work.....she said they were gone. Yeah right,...she just said that to Pee me off cause she didn't want me to buy the real one...hahahaha!

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Somewhere I read that Testors is releasing a Charger model kit soon. I think it was on the Charger Unleashed contest on the dodge.com website. Testor's website didn't mention it.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
that would be great..wife and kids bought me the 69 and 70 charger r/t kits....they wanted to get the the 06 but couldn't find it.....already did the 70....someday i will do the 69. i am like you co charger, did alot to plane kits as a kid...now all i want to do is car kits (besides - its cheaper than modding the actual car)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I want a 1/18 of the my Banana Daytona....

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Crazy_luck said:
Thats hillarious! Jada Toys - Keepin it Real, DUB :no:

I'm looking for one that looks stock and not screwed up with oversized wheels.....
That's exactly what I thought when I looked - wtf???!!!?:rolleyes: :confused:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Matchbox has one. I have 2.

Also, the one from Dodge is pretty cool. It's stock, but lowered.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts

Okay, show of hands, who didn't see that coming?

·
Banned
412 Posts
arfur said:
That's exactly what I thought when I looked - wtf???!!!?:rolleyes: :confused:
Me three!! Man thats one UGLY car. the freaking thing is totally laying on the ground and looks as performace minded as a vacuum cleaner with no wheeel. Speaking of wheels, kind of looks like a Home Depot lawn mower.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
<<<<< That's a riot!

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
a14umbra said:

Okay, show of hands, who didn't see that coming?
I could have bet my life savings on that happening!!!! LOL :grin:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts