Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another large shipment of Hotchkis swaybars has arrived! Current pricing is lower than we are allowed to advertise but we can provide a quote over the phone (1-877-482-9763) or through e-mail ([email protected]).

Sport Sway Bar Set

Improve cornering by reducing body roll with a set of Hotchkis Performance Sway Bars. Hotchkis bars feature lightweight hollow construction and include greaseable polyurethane bushing and are powder coated for durability. Each bar set has been tested and tuned to ensure the best performance possible.

Specs:
HP Front Bar - 1 3/8" (35mm)
Stock = 30mm Solid
HP Rear Bar - 3/4" (19mm)
Stock = 15mm Solid
% Stiff over Stock
Front Bar - 30%
Rear Bar - 150%

Vehicle fitment:
2005+ Dodge Magnum;
2005+ Chrysler 300 & 300C 2wd; 300C SRT8
2005+ Charger 2WD

22101 Hotchkis Swaybar Package

We can also add Hotchkis or Eibach Springs, KW Coilovers or a DC Sport Strut bar to your order at an amazing price too!

Have a good day!

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR WEEKLY SPECIALS! INSTALLATION SPECIALS AVAILABLE!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hey Tom,

I recently bought these from you but haven't installed them yet. I was reading on the forum that people were having problems with Hotchkis bushings, do you know anything about it?

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't heard anything about it but will take a look. We've installed them with no problems.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We've sold quite a few of these since they were released and I haven't talked to anyone that has had an issue like that. The rear bushing have zerk fittings while the front don't.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts