Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We purchased a special production run of the Hotchkis Mopar swaybars. They are in stock and heavily discounted! Pricing is lower than we are allowed to advertise but we can provide a quote over the phone (1-877-482-9763) or through e-mail ([email protected]).

This price will only be available for the first 15 sets that we sell. Regular retail is $374.99 so this is a very good deal! They are ready to be tagged and shipped!

Sport Sway Bar Set

Improve cornering by reducing body roll with a set of Hotchkis Performance Sway Bars. Hotchkis bars feature lightweight hollow construction and include greaseable polyurethane bushing and are powder coated for durability. Each bar set has been tested and tuned to ensure the best performance possible.

Specs:
HP Front Bar - 1 3/8" (35mm)
Stock = 30mm Solid
HP Rear Bar - 3/4" (19mm)
Stock = 15mm Solid
% Stiff over Stock
Front Bar - 30%
Rear Bar - 150%

Vehicle fitment:
2005+ Dodge Magnum;
2005+ Chrysler 300 & 300C 2wd; 300C SRT8
2005+ Charger 2WD

22101 Hotchkis Swaybar Package

Have a good day!

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR WEEKLY SPECIALS! INSTALLATION SPECIALS AVAILABLE!

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last set sold today and we have been getting alot of requests for pricing so... this special is going to be extended until 5pm EST on Friday. Orders placed by then can receive the discounted price. We'll order everything after we close that day and they should be ready to ship from here 1-2 weeks later. You can receive a quote by calling 1-877-482-9763 or shooting an e-mail to [email protected]. Orders can be placed over the phone or on our website.

Hope this allows everything to take advantage of this offer!

Tom

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR WEEKLY SPECIALS! INSTALLATION SPECIALS AVAILABLE!

·
Registered
460 Posts
email sent

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We had a customer that was kind of upset about the use of the word "Mopar" in the listing. These are not Mopar brand swaybars. As listed, they are made by Hotchkis. Mopar refers to the 300, Charger and Magnum. Yeah, maybe that should have been specified but I think most people knew based on the part # and description. Don't want anyone to be mislead though.

·
Registered
460 Posts
ok, here's a question for ya, I am in the military and in Afganastan right now. I missed the close out on Fri. Can I still get it on it since I missed it due to the time difference and work please?

thanks
Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts