Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are running a group purchase for the new Hotchkis swaybars that fit the Chrysler 300C, Dodge Magnum and Charger.

Improve cornering by reducing body roll with a set of Hotchkis Performance Sway Bars. Hotchkis bars feature lightweight hollow construction and include greaseable polyurethane bushing and are powder coated for durability. Each bar set has been tested and tuned to ensure the best performance possible.

Specs:
2005-Up Chrysler 300/Dodge Magnum 2wd/Charger
HP Front Bar - 1 3/8" (35mm)
Stock = 30mm Solid
HP Rear Bar - 3/4" (19mm)
Stock = 15mm Solid
% Stiff over Stock
Front Bar - 30%
Rear Bar - 150%

10 or more orders are required for the GP price of $329.99. This price also includes free shipping in the 48 states.

The first batch will be ordered as soon as we receive 10 orders so it is beneficial to place your order early!

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763).

Have a good day!

·
Registered
743 Posts
The rear IS a tough/complex installation. Unless somebody knows different, the entire rear carriage has to be loosened/dropped to install the kit.

Also, more importantly, Has Hotchkis gotten this on a Charger yet? last I heard from them they where soon to do a fitting and also see if their coils would work as well (ie, check the curb weight)

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, we received the green light from Hotchkis.

Just 3 more orders are required by Thursday for this to go through.

·
Banned
113 Posts
so this is a rather hard install? Won't do it myself then LOL roughly how much time would it take? I'll just pay for it to be done if its hard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts