Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hot Wheels has the Yellow SuperBee in their "2007 New Models", AND have a GoManGo colored SuperBee (?) as well.

Some nail polish remover and a black sharpie and you GMG owners can have a nice little approximation of your car for $0.97....save for the SRT hood on it.

If you go to Hot Wheels website they only show the Yellow. I got the GMG at KB Toys.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
r u serious! i have the yellow superbee hot wheel. i got it like a year and a half ago when i first fell in love w/ the charger. i never knew they had gomango! time to raid the toy stores!!

·
Registered
772 Posts
I have an 06 black rt and it is a match box not a hot wheels

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here's the first mod to the Hot Wheels

Blacked out rear and chin spoiler and removed part of the superbee stripe to mimic the daytona stripe...

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Black - I have a Midnight Blue R/T from Matchbox.

Yes Mattel did buy Matchbox.

Scott

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Wow - I haven`t seen the Muscle Car Garage series yet - that blue one is awesome.

I probably have 20 to 30 different Mopar cars and probably 600 or more Hot Wheels in storage. I started collecting back in 95, got divorced , lost interest and money, andstarted collecting again.

Scott

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
dude el cobra ur the MMAAANNN i got that same exact remote controlled charger (the big black one)! i LOVE that thing. its so fast i play with it in my caldesac all the time. and that yellow superbee is the same one that i have. i also have a oldschool 60's charger. its red. i guess ill have to take a pic of it

and yea i got a crap load of hot wheels besides chargers. child hood collection i never got rid of.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well the Hot Wheels version is a GoManGo SRT8 SuperBee...

I've seen photos of SRT8 #1 - defintely a sweet ride...

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Well the Hot Wheels version is a GoManGo SRT8 SuperBee...

I've seen photos of SRT8 #1 - defintely a sweet ride...
That would be an AWESOME color for a real SuperBee.... But I don't think the GMG Daytona people would like that. Even though I don't own one I still see it as sort of a "special" color. :)

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
That would be an AWESOME color for a real SuperBee.... But I don't think the GMG Daytona people would like that. Even though I don't own one I still see it as sort of a "special" color. :)
I have to agree with you 100%.

My only complaint is that they made 4000 of them. The later Daytonas will likely be more valuable due to the smaller numbers created.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts