Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help I need some opinions on what my fiance did to our Charger. Tell me what you would have done.

Here's the story.

My fiance was to pick me up at the train station as I was coming home from work (I live in New York City). I am walking out the the train station and there I see my beautiful Midnight Blue Pearl SXT driving on a "One Way" street the WRONG way. As I am running towards the car I am screaming at her "What the hell are you doing?" "You are driving the wrong way" I made her stop and get out so I get behind the wheel and get out of the HIGH traffic area before the car gets hit by another car. Now the whole point to this is she had the nerve to get mad at me b/c I yelled at her in public. What would any normal guy have done in this case?

Females please feel free to comment as well.

Come on guys we are talking about a 2006 Dodge Charger now :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
too sensitive of a subject I won't touch this one !!! LOL

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Dump her!!!!

My girlfriend drives mine whenever she wants, AND SHE DRIVES IT!!!!

Find one that can drive. :mad:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Dump her, you'll find another; there are only so many Chargers being produced.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I woulda bit*ched slapped her down to the ground and yelled at her( are you freeking nuts)This aint your car its mine. Then i woulda gave her a kiss and put her into the passenger seat and made things ok.

You should also walk around the house and give her the evil eye so she knows never ever do that again

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I woulda bit*ched slapped her down to the ground and yelled at her( are you freeking nuts)This aint your car its mine. Then i woulda gave her a kiss and put her into the passenger seat and made things ok.
LMAO!

Jerry Springer-esque :grin:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Let's prerence my thoughts with some history...
I have known my wife for 45 years... we have been togather for 20 years...
We have 2 teenage kids...... We both hve been sucessfull in our work......
She has done some dumb things but I allways forgive her....
She backed my (her) 2 week old Bonniville SSE (in '89) into a pole guide wire at her perent's house , hit a car in a parking lot about 1 year later, backed into my Grand Prix... Hit a bus with our Tahoe...I need not to go on...... but......
I married her for better or worse......
THE CHARGER IS MINE .......

My wife knows how much I want this car... I Think it's clear it's my car....
WOMEN....You can't live with them.... It's tuff without them...

·
Registered
619 Posts
take her fishing then pull out the cement shoes or go hunting and give her a hat with some antlers on it. just kidding; women are going to make some mistakes (even though that is pretty close to unforgivable) you just have to deal with it and smile. just do what i did and tell your significant other if she damages the car those knees she used to walking on will cease to work real well then laugh like your joking while giving her a serious stare. she got the picture. :happy:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Mind boggling that my wife wasn't careful with her new Grand Caravan. Just this past week she smacked a post leaving her parking space here at home and put a nice dent in the passengers side door and rear quarter panel. Did about $4300 in damage and I am in the process of trying to get us out of debit, buy a house next year, and get myself a Charger R/T........I think this is counter productive here. The house downpayment is covered already and I am slowly saving for a downpayment on the Charger and $100 a week into a savings account with $500 so far saved with a goal to put $10K down I am an gonna have to sell a few body parts on the black market if I am going to get that kind of cash at this speed :) I have room to talk actually since I have never been involved in an accident in the 10+ years I have been driving.

Later

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
cbenn126 said:
Help I need some opinions on what my fiance did to our Charger. Tell me what you would have done.
Here's the story.

My fiance was to pick me up at the train station as I was coming home from work (I live in New York City). I am walking out the the train station and there I see my beautiful Midnight Blue Pearl SXT driving on a "One Way" street the WRONG way.
Come on guys we are talking about a 2006 Dodge Charger now :)
I would replace her with a high tech blowup doll,or an android from Japan. :twisted: but seriously folks...........what she did was just a dumb mistake, I doubt malice was involved. What you did, ANYONE would have done, just out of fear for their life, not to mention the Charger. She's your fiance,not a call girl. She should also understand it what a natural instinct for you to go postal. Both of you get over it and get on with your lives! Mike :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
the only theing that my wife had done is rubb the splash guard on the parking curbs. cause we a a limited tahoe and we had a ram before the charger so she was forgetten that she can touch the parking curb like the the two trucks can. so then i did give her the fore head slappppp and she was sorry after that

·
Registered
111 Posts
ROFLMAO... There is a simple answer to this... DON'T LET HER DRIVE THE CHARGER! That way all the mistakes will be yours! My wife is happy with her SUV, let me tell you, I've had this R/T since 6/24 and she has driven it exactly once... the day we bought and only around the block... She loves it but hasn't touched it since...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Wrong way on a one way... I hope you don't let her dabble in the finances either... Looks like she has just moved herself into the right hand seat for eternity!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts