Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined ChargerForums because I had a question about the product from one of the other members, who said he saw it on this forum. I'm here to just answer questions for right now, but I may also be interested in becoming a Site Sponsor!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Ok, I would love to know. What makes this product different then a quick detailer?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, I would love to know. What makes this product different then a quick detailer?
Well, it's a cleaner, sealer, and UV protectant all in one. I use it on my [flameprotectant] Mustangs [/flameprotectant] exclusively. My '65 hs never seen any water.

The question of the CF members asked was, do you still need to put wax on the car after using the Dri Wash. The answer is: No. DW&G will bead water just as a wax does.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I'd really suggest getting vendor status here. There are a lot of people using/interested in this product. Send a little discount our way and I'm sure you'd do well for yourself. I'm personally looking to try this out really soon, keep me updated.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I'd love it if you became a supporting vendor. I ordered DWG for the first time recently and now basically refuse to use anything else.

Are you in Ithaca? If so, I probably have your card sitting right here. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd love it if you became a supporting vendor. I ordered DWG for the first time recently and now basically refuse to use anything else.

Are you in Ithaca? If so, I probably have your card sitting right here. :D

Yep - that's me! I sell it on Amazon as well as my own site.

I'm gonna fire off an e-mail to the mods here and find out what it takes to become a supporting vendor.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
You might want to check out this thread and the link it contains to another thread: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49253

One of our moderators (a14umbra) is an avid fan of DWG and has managed to get a few of us on board. I don't think it'll take much for him to let out a fangirlish squee when you mention interest in becoming a supporting vendor. :D

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Please don't post anymore info about your products...No answering questions or anything along those lines, don't want you to get into trouble with our Admin's before you even get started

But to get the ball rolling on your Supporting Vendor status send a PM to HEMEEE ...she is one of the site administrators and deals with a lot of the Vendors, she'll help you out :)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
The man's got a point. Get on it!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Please don't post anymore info about your products...No answering questions or anything along those lines, don't want you to get into trouble with our Admin's before you even get started

But to get the ball rolling on your Supporting Vendor status send a PM to HEMEEE ...she is one of the site administrators and deals with a lot of the Vendors, she'll help you out :)
PM sent - Entering Radio Silence...

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Thanks Linda!

Look forward to helping the enthusiasts in this forum keeping their rides in tip-top shape - with whichever product they choose (hopefully one I offer :))
Congrats guys!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts