Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a blast all, good to see you and meet a few new people

here are the few pics I got

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
nice pics Eli, hated to miss the run down, but enjoyed seeing everyone in Manchester, hope it was spirited and everyone had a good time

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Wish I made it. Sucks that I got a flat 50 miles away from ct. The only good thing, was that my wheel wasn't damaged at all. Once again the nittos saved my wheel. Felt it before worcester and pulled over after the 84 toll, where I pulled over and noticed my drivers rear was flat. I avg 80 - 100mph and only felt a little shutter. I thought it was the rough road. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Great pics Eli, glad you made it. It was great seeing everyone and meeting new faces. It was an awesome run down there. Todd egged me into a 140+ run down the highway. Got Johnny V to join us. C Ya all in a couple weeks.

G

·
Registered
160 Posts
Definitely enjoyed this event. Nice to meet you all and hope to make it to another one before it gets into the wintry weather.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Nice pics but where's the HOOTERS!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hooter's Run Video Here is the video I took when you guys were passing me. Hope you like

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
A touch of Hooters is better than none!!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Posts like this without pics of Hooter Girls posing with the cards should be banned!

:beerchug:
hmm, i knew we forgot something! Next time someone remember to bring cards

·
Registered
5,160 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
^^^^^