·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the cars look nice, but the title should be ****** Park Car Show! because i did not see one Hooters girl! :(
I bet it was fun tho.
I know, they didn't come out for some reason...

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Nice pic's.. thanx for sharing!!

Lots of Stangs.... that Blue 300 was sic...

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the Modern Mustangs of Jax sponsored this event and I must say they represented. Yeah that 300 had hydraulics not bags which shocked me. But he has 24's and he had it touching the ground.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Only 1 thing missing from this Hooters Car Show........the HOOTERS!!!!:confused::confused:

Great Pics!:rocker:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was a weird event because I asked the same thing. I was told since it was not a "Hooters" sponsored event they wouldn't be involved in the show. The show just happened to be in the Hooters parking lot.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
404boobiesnotfound

But another note some neat cars there. LOL

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Congrats!! Nice pics.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
so u won the Nickelodeon award?? lol nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so u won the Nickelodeon award?? lol nice :thumbsup:
I guess so, good times. I just love the kids. Out of all the categories only 2 modern cars one. I won kids choice and a 2009 Challenger RT (Stock) won Best Mopar.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
its always a good thing if a kid likes ur car, better yet, a gang of em lol, i would love to get an award like that

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its always a good thing if a kid likes ur car, better yet, a gang of em lol, i would love to get an award like that
I thought it was funny. I definitely got some ideas from the show.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
its crazy how that blue 300 didnt win anything, with switches, that crazy, i would never think of doing that,im doing UAS at the beginning of the year :rockon:

·
Premium Member
994 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its crazy how that blue 300 didnt win anything, with switches, that crazy, i would never think of doing that,im doing UAS at the beginning of the year :rockon:
The guy with the 300 didn't enter, he came for about an hour and left. I was shocked he had hydraulics with 12 switches...WHOA.

Nice pics and congrats on your win. I hope you can make it to the show in Palm Coast on Friday the 14th of August. Bull said he's coming down.
I am definitely going to make one of those dates. It just may be the 14th. I am still trying to figure out if I am going to make the Southeast Shindig in Perry, Ga on the 7th.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts