Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my car is silver steel wanted to get Daytona hood decal.
But want hood scoop just wondering if it should be matte black as well or same color as car.
One other thing should I get chrome and black rims or just black. Will post some pics tonight.

· Registered
1,007 Posts
Im debating this too...I was gonna do a black spoiler with some black wheels and black hood. just to color cordinate a lil lol

· Registered
1,067 Posts
It's been awhile since I have been on here so I'm not sure how much has changed but you are playing with fire by asking about a hood scoop. Most of the "traditionalists" on here will tell you that hood scoops are tacky, ugly, etc but, ultimately, it's your car and you will do what you want with it.

That being said, I'm not a big fan of the scoops...you can pick up a functional scooped hood for about 500 primed on a couple of other sites so look around before you buy.

· Registered
19 Posts
for my charger i purchased a pair of factory reproduction alcoa wheels. they really go well with the car. I also have the flat black spoiler and chin. I'm definitly thinking about a scoop too.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I really can't afford a new hood. So a hood scoop is looking good for me and I dont think it will look tacky because my idea in my head it will look great. I got my 22" rims on yesterday it looks great very excited for other mods.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.