Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just on the phone with Mo, but I just wanted to make sure first, if it's at all possible to just put the Honeycomb grill Insert onto the stock crosshair of my 3.5 in place of the black slats?

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
The honeycomb grill inserts will fit, no problem at all. I put them into the nose on my SE (see pic) recently :bigthumb:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fantastic, thanks bud. Did you get them from Mo? I think he was trying to get around just selling the Honey comb inserts only, I don't blame him though in these times, but were all a little tight right now.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Fantastic, thanks bud. Did you get them from Mo? I think he was trying to get around just selling the Honey comb inserts only, I don't blame him though in these times, but were all a little tight right now.
Nah, Mo won't jack you around like that. His honeycomb inserts are made to fit HIS custom grills only. Use the link Subnubs gave you and order one. If nothign else it's a good holdover until you can save some dough for Mo's stuff if you're going that way.

Here is a walkthrough (and another with pics) on getting the grill off and swapping in the honeycomb insert. I've done it probably ten times now and it's really no sweat.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Also, it's very much worth your while to check this thread out for anything you're interested in doing. Bookmark it, learn it, love it. TONS of useful tips and info there.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
I was just on the phone with Mo, but I just wanted to make sure first, if it's at all possible to just put the Honeycomb grill Insert onto the stock crosshair of my 3.5 in place of the black slats?
If your talking about Mo's honeycomb insert I don't think that will work with the stock cross hair. Mo's is specifically molded to fit his grille. If Mo says i will work then it should work.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man everyone here always adds something new & such good info, I'm glad I signed up. I believe that's what he was saying because when I told him I just wanted the Insert he seemed a little thrown off (now that I think about it, because I didn't know that they only worked for his grills) so it was a misunderstanding on my part, when I see him I'm gonna apologize for the assumption. But thanks you guys for the walk thru & clearing things up.
I'm gonna look into making a charger forums decal

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Mo's grille is very sexy and you should save up to get one...I love mine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh its the one thing I'm really anxious about right next to the Diablo Predator & Tommy Z hood

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
If you become a supporting member (something I actually sadly have yet to do myself) you get one. :D

Oh its the one thing I'm really anxious about right next to the Diablo Predator & Tommy Z hood
Are those hoods still on "Hurry Up & Wait" status? Or are they shipping pretty quick now?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmm... I might look into that it's $24 if I'm correct? Oh I have no idea about the tommy z hood to be honest, it wont be until 2010 that I'll be able to buy it so I'm far from looking into that, hopefully that's all over, but I did hear he was doing 3 or 4 cars for the SEMA show & that's why business has been like that (also because he does them himself) & that after he's done with those project's & gets all the shipments out & fixed & what not, that he is going to stick to just manufacturing for some time to get business back on track & running well. So I know by the time I even look into buying one, this whole off track era will be done with lol.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
The Lifetime Supporter package nets you the sticker pack. That's $64.89. You do get more than just the stickers though. :D

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Man everyone here always adds something new & such good info, I'm glad I signed up. I believe that's what he was saying because when I told him I just wanted the Insert he seemed a little thrown off (now that I think about it, because I didn't know that they only worked for his grills) so it was a misunderstanding on my part, when I see him I'm gonna apologize for the assumption. But thanks you guys for the walk thru & clearing things up.
just becom a premium member and u get some free ones! :rockon:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts