Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have close up pictures of their Charger with the optional honeycomb grill (not sure if it's silver or chrome) from Dodge? I've seen a picture of one on the Charger brochure but I haven't seen any on the streets with it. I was just wondering if anyone had one on their car.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
You mean something like this?

·
Registered
554 Posts
I changed the insert only and kept the chrome crosshairs

EDIT: Oh I see you said chrome honeycomb...haven't seen that before.

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I changed the insert only and kept the chrome crosshairs

EDIT: Oh I see you said chrome honeycomb...haven't seen that before.
The black ones you have look good. Where did you get them from and was it pretty easy to put them in? Did you have to do some cutting?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You mean something like this?

I'm unable to see your grill from that picture you provided. Do you have another one that is taken directly from the front of the car?

·
Super Moderator
11,541 Posts
Does anyone here have close up pictures of their Charger with the optional honeycomb grill (not sure if it's silver or chrome) from Dodge? I've seen a picture of one on the Charger brochure but I haven't seen any on the streets with it. I was just wondering if anyone had one on their car.
Here ya go. Non-Chrome version...

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
The black ones you have look good. Where did you get them from and was it pretty easy to put them in? Did you have to do some cutting?
You can buy the insert and the R/T badge right from the dealer. I think the insert was $40 and the R/T was $60. No cutting involved, fits right in where the old one came out. It is a bit of a pain to get the crosshair out (insert mounts behind it). You have to take out 4 screws. There are many threads on here about the installation procedure.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Here is a picture of mine during the install. Daytona Grill on a Inferno Red R/T

·
Registered
171 Posts
not to be the noob of the group...

Anyone have a part number that can be ordered? I like the chrome okay... but I think blacked out would look better... And I like the red R/T on the front.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can buy the insert and the R/T badge right from the dealer. I think the insert was $40 and the R/T was $60. No cutting involved, fits right in where the old one came out. It is a bit of a pain to get the crosshair out (insert mounts behind it). You have to take out 4 screws. There are many threads on here about the installation procedure.
Cool. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the pic BIGMECH!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
not to be the noob of the group...

Anyone have a part number that can be ordered? I like the chrome okay... but I think blacked out would look better... And I like the red R/T on the front.
Check the vendor section, there's a few places that sell em', You could always
get from your dealer but you'd probably pay more. You can get the honeycomb
with or with out the flat black cross hair grille.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts