Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sinned Godaddy, I couldn't wait till Saturday, please forgive me.
I removed the stock R/T grill and installed the Honeycomb Grill and SuperBee Emblem,my wife wants to know if it's a requirement to have a superBEE when installing a HONEYcomb grill (lol), I just kept working. Tomorrow I'll put it back in the car (don't need car tomorrow) and will include pic of R&R.
You don't need the 1/4 rachet if you move the airbox and plastic air guides.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
yeah - i like that!!!! that is gonna look great. you could have that in front of you when you run down the street at super speeds and it will protect you from...mmmmm....ok enough sorry.

can't wait to see it on the car!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you ramble on like this before Katrina or are you working up a FEMA claim.....
Just kidding, will have step by step instructions for removal and re install without cut hands and philips/rachet on Saturday or Sunday.
Russ

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
hey i know people that are trying to make false claims already.....didn't take long for that to happen huh?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After Andrew we had people dragging busted jacuzzies to their house's from the neigbors junk pile to pad their insurance claims, it'll happen in LA you'll see !!!!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I would be interested in seeing those instructions on the grill removal. I was thinking that my black R/T might look good iwth a completely blacked out front grill. Lees has painted ones from the SRT8. Judging by your photos the insert and chrome trim come out togethor so maybe if I do noe I might as well do both......

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Hey wait. You said you have to remove the airbox so that wouold be the time to put in a CAI..........

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
oh yeah. Put a CAI in my last supercharged car. Dont think it really did anyhting but it suounds good!

Gotta go. Taking the kids for thier one year check-up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts