Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Driwash - any holiday specials for the forum members?

My car is dirty and the darn water is too cold to try and wash it outside. Did I mention I'm clean out of the Ion wash? :(

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Same here, I can do one more conservative cleaning with my remaining Ultra Ion and then I'm dry (nyuk nyuk).

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I don't see anything in my Inbox; hopefully it didn't get flagged as spam.

·
Registered
105 Posts
FYI - those that took advantage of the special Forum Discount earlier in the year, that still applies to their account until the end of the year!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
FYI - those that took advantage of the special Forum Discount earlier in the year, that still applies to their account until the end of the year!
I noticed; placed an order last night. :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Yeah, I decided to try out the tire product while I was at it. I'm really not a fan of the HAY MY TIREZ R TEH SHYKNEE look and prefer a more subdued and clean matte look.

To my knowledge no one here has spoken of it yet, so I'll post a review in here after I get a chance to use it.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I decided to try out the tire product while I was at it. I'm really not a fan of the HAY MY TIREZ R TEH SHYKNEE look and prefer a more subdued and clean matte look.

To my knowledge no one here has spoken of it yet, so I'll post a review in here after I get a chance to use it.
The tire stuff is great. I'm of the same opinion as you. I just like them to look clean, nothing crazy.

I just ordered some more ION wash.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts