Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK so christmas is coming up and I have an idea of the mods I want to get, so I am gonna see what other member's input is. First, I am going to get a catback exhaust and am debating between Zoomers or SLP LM2; my problem is that I love the sound of Zoomers and the SLP, but I have only heard the SLP with the headers. I havent heard the SLP 2 on an SRT8 without headers. Secondly, secondly I'm debating between Longtube headers (SLP hasn't come out with their SRT headers) or KW V2s with Hotchkis sways and DC strut bar. I do not go to the drag strip and it's my daily driver. I am leaning towards the suspension upgrades bc I like the dropped look of the KWs and I'm sure the install is a lot easier. Lastly, I am just looking for people's opinions on alarms; I want remote start and I want the keypad that shows a visual of your car. Thanks for any advice and any opinions! :rockon: And merry soon to be Xmas! :santa:
So here it is:
1. Zoomers or SLP LM2?
2. LT Headers or Suspension?
3. Alarm ideas?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I would say
zooooommers
Kooks LT headers
not sure about alarms, I hear the viper 500 or whatever is really good though.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I saw the title and thought of a wreath on the grill. In that same vein, those that drive a Mango are ready for Halloween. For Christmas, just get a parade of alternating Limers and TorReds.

As far as your list, I'd go with Zoomers and the suspension, unless you decide you want to focus on just performance. In that case, do the headers. I don't have any alarm recs, sorry.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I saw the title and thought of a wreath on the grill. In that same vein, those that drive a Mango are ready for Halloween. For Christmas, just get a parade of alternating Limers and TorReds.

As far as your list, I'd go with Zoomers and the suspension, unless you decide you want to focus on just performance. In that case, do the headers. I don't have any alarm recs, sorry.
I was thinking about suspension as well, but the srt8 suspension is already a good one. I work on performance first. JMO though

·
Registered
3,160 Posts

lol i like the comment about the mangos...:grin:

as for the OP, if there was a poll, i would vote slp lm2, lt headers, and one of those viper alarms

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Viper Responder 791 VX or the newer 5000. 2 way paging with status display on the remote. Have had one in my charger since I bought her and had one in my Durango before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts