1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Anyone planning on going to this show?

·
Registered
951 Posts
I think I might be able to go to this event as I'm off that weekend. Not sure bout the wife's work schedule yet. One problem though, I clicked on the link and it doesn't work. Any addt'l info available or possibly a link that works?? Lemme know.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
One day it worked then it didn't will try again.
Let you know. If I figure it out.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Thank you VanillaRT

·
Registered
951 Posts
I just got done installing my Angel Eyes today. Although it was quite the cumbersome process and took up much more time than stated in other blogs, they turned out really freakin cool. I wanted to get them done for this Saturday's event. Just an update, I will DEFINITELY be in attendance. Hope to see some, if not all of you there. Tc all.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
We will be there not sure if we are showing but we'll see.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I am planning to try and make it out to this event as well. Right now it's about 50/50 for me, so we'll see how it goes.

-Pat

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Btw, are we meeting anywhere beforehand somewhere to roll in together as with other events? Or do we not think it's going to be that busy? Just wonderin....

-Pat

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Meeting somewhere may be nice but we are coming from the Rockford Il area and have no idea except mapquest map to where we are going. I think (Todd & I) were going to just show up. But meeting somewhere would be nice to and maybe we could park together. Any ideas anyone?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Weather for Sat Sunny and 64.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I have only been to Woodstock Harley once before, but if I'm not mistaken, I believe there is a fast food joint very close by. Maybe we can all meet in the parking lot or something....? I would definitely suggest this because it keeps us grouped together for parking (and it looks bada$$ :lol: ). And like I said before, I just don't know how busy it's supposed to be here. I have been there before for a cook-out St. Patty's Day gathering and it was packed, people directing traffic and everything. So if it's anything like that, I definitely suggest we roll in together AND get there early for good spots. If anyone has any ideas or knows the area better, by all means speak up!

-Pat

·
Registered
951 Posts
I've never been up that way before and I'm relying on Mapquest as well. I've heard from a few co-workers that it's a good time, but they weren't able to provide any pre-event gathering areas......go figure. That being said, I yield to any and all suggestions. I would agree though that roll'n in all together would be nice, not to mention the entire parking thing. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
We'll be there.

For everyone that doesn't know where this is the address is 11501 US Highway 14.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts