Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cry: anyone having problems on hills, i live in seattle and the streets are like san francisco, when i am stopped at a light on a steep hill, i roll backwards.

what is the deal with the cupholders, the passenger's is much bigger and i can only get a can of soda in mine

has anyone been bothered by the reflection of the headlight switch in the drivers window just below the mirror, it drives me nuts. i an see it out th corner of my eye when i am drivingm have to dim the lights in order for it to go away.

anyhow my girlfriend and i just bought our charger in the crappy god awful city of phoenix and put it on the back of a uhaul and moved to seattle. love love the charger, hope to talk with you all about it soon...dean in seattle

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
thoran6 said:
:cry: anyone having problems on hills, i live in seattle and the streets are like san francisco, when i am stopped at a light on a steep hill, i roll backwards.

what is the deal with the cupholders, the passenger's is much bigger and i can only get a can of soda in mine

has anyone been bothered by the reflection of the headlight switch in the drivers window just below the mirror, it drives me nuts. i an see it out th corner of my eye when i am drivingm have to dim the lights in order for it to go away.

anyhow my girlfriend and i just bought our charger in the crappy god awful city of phoenix and put it on the back of a uhaul and moved to seattle. love love the charger, hope to talk with you all about it soon...dean in seattle
seeing as how you just moved to seattle from AZ... any auto tranny car will roll backwards on hills when you are stopped and remove your foot off the brake... I know here in phoenix that you dont experience it, because the only hills in the Valley are highway overpass's... LOL (ok, so we are not that flat, but you know what I mean)

As far as Phoenix being crappy compared to Phoenix... I am from washington and think the opposite... but to each their own... :)

I am sitting with my charger on order, so can't comment on your charger "gripes", but someone should post in soon...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx for the quick reply, i lived in oregon for 25 years and got transferred to phoenix, going from mountains and beaches to sand and south hill as i call it was awful, i love the weather, but the city was dull, nothing going on downtown is boring. here it is thriving with people and rainy and green and mt rainer.

my girlfreind gets mad at me cause i find stuff to gripe about everything, i am 40 and she says i am 4.

other than the cup holder issue, the car is great, it is midnight blue and hope to get photos soon, thought of ERNDIT for a plate, what do you think of I earned it?

hope you enjoy yours. when do you get it??

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
thoran6 said:
thanx for the quick reply, i lived in oregon for 25 years and got transferred to phoenix, going from mountains and beaches to sand and south hill as i call it was awful, i love the weather, but the city was dull, nothing going on downtown is boring. here it is thriving with people and rainy and green and mt rainer.

my girlfreind gets mad at me cause i find stuff to gripe about everything, i am 40 and she says i am 4.

other than the cup holder issue, the car is great, it is midnight blue and hope to get photos soon, thought of ERNDIT for a plate, what do you think of I earned it?

hope you enjoy yours. when do you get it??
right now I am unsure of when I will get it... the big delay is I ordered it with the protection group, which is on hold, and no one knows when it will be released... But I am looking forward to it....

As far as Phoenix and activity... I can see that... I was alot more active up in the PNW and when I lived in Alberta, then I have been the 3 years or so I have been here.

BUT i dont miss the rain one bit... and you cannot deny that Phoenix does a beautiful job on its highways.... you drive the 202, 101, or the 60 (I guess more so in the east valley where I spend all my time) and they have done an awsome job with the concrete work and landscaping.... you just dont get that in Seattle... but I do miss the ocean.... as soon as I get my Charger I am going to head to SoCal again for a weekend to see some friends and also that stuff called water... :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is true, first thing we noticed is how rough the freeways are, I-5 and 405...you would think the heat in AZ would kill the roads, but it doesnt, guess the rain here erodes it alot. it is nice today 85 and we have a house on the lake with a deck so we can see the fireworks.

my other half said that she would never trade in her car (we both had mustangs, hers 95, mine 2001 convertible), but when she saw the charger she changed her mind, we had shopped for 3 days straight and then saw the charger and it was all over..

·
Registered
64 Posts
All u have to do is pull the cup holder straight out and turn the big one on your side.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The cup holders on my 06 R/T are the exact same size... Both fit 12's and 20's without a problem...???? I do not see the HL Switch reflection you speak of? I have had mine for over a month... Love it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts