Charger Forums banner

How many Miles do you have?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
8,143 Posts
Just rolled over 22,000 last night on my way home from work...:knockout:

Damn, I bought it in August 2006, and didn't drive it last winter either...yeah, I guess you could say that I love to cruise in my car!

· Registered
3,645 Posts
Just hit 29K this past weekend.

Had the car since Jan. 2006.

· Registered
5,740 Posts
How do you have less miles than I do? :nervous s
I CHEAT!!! I have 2 06 r/t's-one is a full blown show car with barely 1400 miles on it and the other a my girlfriends that i pay for and got stuck with when she wanted a new caddy EXT and that one will be 2 years old in dec and has only 15000 on the clock. it's nice to live only 15 minutes from my shop.

· Registered
287 Posts
How about the who's got the most mileage in the shortest amount of time? I've got a '06 Top Banana that I bought brand new on July 16th of '07. She only had 213 miles on her when I bought it and today I roled her over 4500 miles.

· Registered
9,384 Posts
I have 8749 on my srt8. Had 7800 when I signed the papers in july.

· Registered
13,118 Posts
How about the who's got the most mileage in the shortest amount of time? I've got a '06 Top Banana that I bought brand new on July 16th of '07. She only had 213 miles on her when I bought it and today I roled her over 4500 miles.
I bought mine Aug. 3rd with 513 mi.... I currently have over 5200! :grin:

OK, I cheat a little... I bought the car used in WI, I live in OH, and my Mom lives in NC! The week after I bought the car, I drove to Mom's for her 70th BD Bash! I also drove it to Philly and back for work... :lol:

· Registered
523 Posts
I am also at 35,3xx. I can't drive it cause I have like 5 things to get fixed under warranty. I know if I don't leave it alone I will cruise right past my warranty period.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.