Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How many miles are on your ride now?

over 30K?
40k?
50k?
60k?

lets see the high milers and list any major problems you have had getting there...

Engine, Tranny, Wheels falling off etc...

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have just a tad over 21K. I have an '06 R/T.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
06 RT with 35,3XX

Edit: Only problem thus far is the HVAC controll lights went out.

I plan to get that adressed with a few TSB's before I hit 36k, its comming fast.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Just rolled over 22,000 last night on my way home from work...:knockout:

Damn, I bought it in August 2006, and didn't drive it last winter either...yeah, I guess you could say that I love to cruise in my car!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Just hit 29K this past weekend.

Had the car since Jan. 2006.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
How do you have less miles than I do? :nervous s
I CHEAT!!! I have 2 06 r/t's-one is a full blown show car with barely 1400 miles on it and the other a my girlfriends that i pay for and got stuck with when she wanted a new caddy EXT and that one will be 2 years old in dec and has only 15000 on the clock. it's nice to live only 15 minutes from my shop.

·
Registered
287 Posts
How about the who's got the most mileage in the shortest amount of time? I've got a '06 Top Banana that I bought brand new on July 16th of '07. She only had 213 miles on her when I bought it and today I roled her over 4500 miles.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I have 8749 on my srt8. Had 7800 when I signed the papers in july.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
How about the who's got the most mileage in the shortest amount of time? I've got a '06 Top Banana that I bought brand new on July 16th of '07. She only had 213 miles on her when I bought it and today I roled her over 4500 miles.
I bought mine Aug. 3rd with 513 mi.... I currently have over 5200! :grin:

OK, I cheat a little... I bought the car used in WI, I live in OH, and my Mom lives in NC! The week after I bought the car, I drove to Mom's for her 70th BD Bash! I also drove it to Philly and back for work... :lol:

·
Registered
514 Posts
I am also at 35,3xx. I can't drive it cause I have like 5 things to get fixed under warranty. I know if I don't leave it alone I will cruise right past my warranty period.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts