Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cruised a long stretch in MDS mode at around 50mph and saw 25.1 on my "average mpg".

whats the hightst you have seen?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
on a cold night, driving down a long country road with the cruise set on 55, i got 34.2 mpg on evic, over about 60 miles. i also had a 5 knot tailwind

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I don't have EVIC, but I got 27 mpg on a tank once. Well, a half tank. I filled up early because I knew I had gotten great mileage and wanted to see how great. I was disappointed it wasn't 30 mpg.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Going about 50mph, drafting behind a semi within 4 inches, a tailwind of 45mph, and cruise control on, I was able to get 95.4mpg.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
^^^^^ get the f outa here r u kidding me? =)

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
The best that I saw was when I reset the MPG ON the highway...it was 27.1 ...I was cruising like grandma on a Sunday afternoon! Around 55.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I averaged 26.2 MPG (EVIC) in my SRT over about 55 miles on my way to work one morning. It was a nice easy drive at about 65-70 mph.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My best full tank average was 28.8. Left Pennsylvania and filled up the other side of Nashville. 510 miles on the odometer and it claimed I had 40 miles I could still go. But after 8.5 straight hours in the car, I was ready to stop.

Highest I ever got was 79.9 coming down a mountain in the New England area. The car actually downshifted itself into 3rd to keep in under control without me adding any input.

·
Registered
428 Posts
23.4 on a 320+ mile trip from Elmira NY to Owings MD. Had the cruise set at 70. Had a few 90 mph runs and about an hour at 80 running down 83 south of Harrisburg PA.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
cruised a long stretch in MDS mode at around 50mph and saw 25.1 on my "average mpg".

whats the hightst you have seen?
I took a long-ish highway trip today and set the cruise at 65. I filled up before I left and again when I got back. I got 25.8mpg. That was with a wee bit of traffic in the middle, but mostly 65mph.

Best,

·
Registered
340 Posts
I just filled up, 23.1 mpg, 414.4 mi between fill ups. I have seen it as high at 29.1. but that didn't last once I got off the highway.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Best was 21.6mpg at 80mph on the NJ Turnpike for about 143.8 miles. Filled up before and after at the Holland tunnel.
Other than that my overall mpg is in my sig. I am stuck in nyc almost all of the time.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I got 22.8 on a tank once, when I took the family on a trip in the car. Without them in the car my mileage is usually a good bit lower :)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I am getting 17.5 with all city drivin. I am happy with it. That is better than what I was getting in my v6.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I wonder if the predator will have settings to get better mileage for daily driving applications. Any input, with some numbers, would be great on this.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts