Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet you will see some better deals emerge for Charger buyers as the masses get scared off by higher gas prices. Better Rebates will be available soon! This could be a blessing in disguise if you are waiting for a bargain.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
dont count on it... the charger's fuel economy is on par with other vehicles its size/in its class

if the charger gets discounted... every $22-37K car out there will be discounted as well....

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
dont count on it... the charger's fuel economy is on par with other vehicles its size/in its class
Higher gas prices will reduce demand for vehicles in its size/class.
Lower demand should benefit buyers for its size/class.

if the charger gets discounted... every $22-37K car out there will be discounted as well....
Nope, not the $22-37k cars that get 35mpg. :happy:

·
Registered
403 Posts
I bought mine a week ago knowing what was happening to gas prices. No big deal for me. Even at 3 a gallon its only 8 more bucks to fill it.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
NECharger said:
Higher gas prices will reduce demand for vehicles in its size/class.
Lower demand should benefit buyers for its size/class.
So everyone is going to sell their cars and trucks and buy Vespa's? :D

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I hope that the gas prices will scare some poeple from buying the SRT-8 :D

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
ltdodge said:
I hope that the gas prices will scare some poeple from buying the SRT-8 :D
Relentless ain't he?! hehehe :whistle: :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
hell no Im not getting rid of this monster. I will abuse its power and show off to anyone who thinks they need to put around. Look at the total over costs of now. In most areas prices went up .50 cents. From that 18 gallons is an extra 9 dollars. No big deal if you ask me. if you can afford a 30k car you should be able to squeeze out an extra 8 dollars a tank. hell I justify it becuase my insurance dropped 130. a month. Yes 130.00 dollars a month from a saturn which got similar milage.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I work at a Dodge,Chevy dealer....once the price hit 3 bucks,the phones were rining off the hook for Aveos!!...:lol: Guys wanting to trade their Silverados and Tahoes in on them...too funny!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hello, have you heard of MDS!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Go ManGo! said:
Hello, have you heard of MDS!!

Smoke and mirrors. It may help a little bit, but it is still a gas gussler V8. Too bad the V6 is not that much better(then again it is pulling 2 tons around).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts