1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
741 Posts
I have Magnaflow HF cats, and ran them with my stock exhaust for 9 month before I went with Magnaflow Mufflers. I had no issue at all. I did pick up a little more hp by way of seat of the pants and I really like the sound better. I still have the stock reso's on it.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have Magnaflow HF cats, and ran them with my stock exhaust for 9 month before I went with Magnaflow Mufflers. I had no issue at all. I did pick up a little more hp by way of seat of the pants and I really like the sound better. I still have the stock reso's on it.
yeah the site in the link say 8hp... not bad for the cost of them...

how did the high flow cats sound with the stock exhaust...better?

·
Registered
741 Posts
I gotta vid clip let me get for you.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I got another Hold on.

·
Registered
741 Posts
If I get the Chance I'll get one of the new set up with my ARIA, and now my CMR tune and Magnaflow mufflers.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Would the mid pipes cause the same o2 sensor problem as headers? Would an aftermarket cat back add more to the 8hp than just more sound?

·
Registered
741 Posts
You will need the Predator to turn off the rear O2 sensers, It will throw a code.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Would the mid pipes cause the same o2 sensor problem as headers? Would an aftermarket cat back add more to the 8hp than just more sound?[/QUOT

With a CAI, HF cats and the 93 tune of the Predator you will be quite surprised how much more seat of the pants hp you will feel, I just cut out the suit case and added Magnaflow mufflers and I have notices a difference in the HP. It's Cheaper the a catback system and I keeped the stock resos.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
PA requires emissions. No thanks. I knew it when the MD Speed link said off road use only.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts