Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im trying to order an hid kit from hidgate i would rather speak with him before i order the kit if some has a direct number for me to contact him i would greatly appreciate it or if not could someone please tell me what all i need to include in my order information

i think it should be like this

9006 bulb type
10000k temp color
2008 dodge charger( he said include make on his ebay site)
special harness with capacitor (which i think is free if i read it right)

also is 10000 k maybe too much or should i do 8000k but i just want it to be blue not like police blue but blue

please really looking for quick replys thanks everyone and happy 4th:bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
PM sent to you.

I have 8000k and they are still pretty white, slightly blue hue. Yes, the caps are free but be sure to remind them that you need them for your lo's only.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i just sent you a pm back

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have the 10k bulbs for my Lo's and Fogs and they are great. The light output looks really good, light blue. No trouble with LEO's in my area with them. I had no problems getting answers from hidgate on ebay when I had questions before ordering. Good luck.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
hey guys im trying to order an hid kit from hidgate i would rather speak with him before i order the kit if some has a direct number for me to contact him i would greatly appreciate it or if not could someone please tell me what all i need to include in my order information

i think it should be like this

9006 bulb type
10000k temp color
2008 dodge charger( he said include make on his ebay site)
special harness with capacitor (which i think is free if i read it right)

also is 10000 k maybe too much or should i do 8000k but i just want it to be blue not like police blue but blue

please really looking for quick replys thanks everyone and happy 4th:bigthumb:
PM sent to you.

I have 8000k and they are still pretty white, slightly blue hue. Yes, the caps are free but be sure to remind them that you need them for your lo's only.

can one of you guys pm me his number also? thanks in advance :driving::bigthumb:

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
HIDgate has terrible customer service, but the kit fo rthe ost part is just like the rest of the japanese kits.

VVME has good customer service and the same pricing.

Should be given to use vvme.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
HIDgate has terrible customer service, but the kit fo rthe ost part is just like the rest of the japanese kits.

can you hook me up with the number or site for VVME?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I used HIDGATE and i didn't have any problems with customer service. I know that DaBlackPearl (Phil) has dealt with them and didn't have any complaints.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I used HIDGATE and i didn't have any problems with customer service. I know that DaBlackPearl (Phil) has dealt with them and didn't have any complaints.
Same here, I have dealt with them plenty of times, I have had a kit go bad on me and they replaced it, I even gt to upgrade to the credit card sized Ballast for a great price....

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
bump for a hidgate phone number?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
bump up again

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
anybody out there? bueller? bueller?

·
Registered
934 Posts

Just called vvme. No one there spoke English enough for me to ask a simple question. Infact they kept trying to sell me a kit right then. Not good service at all. I thought the company was in Delaware?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts