Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys I got my HIDS in and installed I'm so stoked. Ever since I smoked my headlights my fogs were really the only way i could see the road. Now even with them smoked the HIDS burst trough the tint. I can see the road perfect. I went with 4300 kelvin. so far no flicker but I m gonna buy the resistor just in case. heres a cheesy cell pic with the hid on the passenger side. I have my fog light kit too but ran out of time to put them in.

also talk about an easy install plug an play I rigged the mount ballasts for now with servo tape until I can get the drill on the weekend to really mount them good.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Let me get this straight....

You intentionally hosed your headlights by tinting them. Then to make up for that you installed an illegal HID lighting kit so you'd be able to get some light to pass through.

I guess it takes all kinds.....

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
683 Posts
love it!!! man ur charger is the best lookin charger ive ever seen! where are you going to mount the ballasts? im goin for 4300K my self, kit is arivin tomorrow, AAC ORACLE 4300K low beams :D

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I smoked them for the look I didnt know how much lighting I would lose. I could still see but the light was yellow and blended in the road.

So Yeah I got the best of both worlds tint an light so :tongue:

Let me get this straight....

You intentionally hosed your headlights by tinting them. Then to make up for that you installed an illegal HID lighting kit so you'd be able to get some light to pass through.

I guess it takes all kinds.....

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
love it!!! man ur charger is the best lookin charger ive ever seen! where are you going to mount the ballasts? im goin for 4300K my self, kit is arivin tomorrow, AAC ORACLE 4300K low beams :D
well theres a cross bar right under the light I think im gonna mount them there ill get a pic up later

·
Registered
683 Posts
Fogs are now done too Ill mount them on the weekend when I have time during the day to see what I am doing

WOW thats sweeeeeeet! I just received my 4300K low beam kit, I have NO idea on how to install them :S I read over at LX forums that there is this member that got his capacitor blown, and there is a reverse thing that you have to do, can you help me out plz :D ? where did u mount ur ballasts anyways?

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
what kind are they? i have a set now that im not at all happy with they flicker and every other damn thing you can think of.. can u give me model brand or were u got them? thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Regarding Fogs...

I know this been prolly been asked numerous times before, but i'm looking to install some fogs on my Charger to match my 8000K Hid's I already got installed on my car. I don't even know where to begin to look for them. I once read that you can go to your local autoparts store to buy a set to match, and honestly i'm not gonna pay the 150-180 for the factory set that looks nothing like hid's. Please let me know what you guys think and what should i invest into. Thanks for your tme guys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts