1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Omg Ur Burning Trees

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
hahahahahahahahahahaha FOREST KILLER!! YOU KILLED SQUIRRELS BECAUSE OF YOUR HID DANGER IGNORANCE!! unbelievable!!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
lol Dammmm, you do know the negatives caused by HIDs pretty well! I installed my 8000K kit last week, took it for a ride through the forest and this is what happened!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA LET THE HID BASHING BEGIN!!!!

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
:( those poor blinded innocent 115 year old squirrels..

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
they look sweet HIDs are the shhhhhhh

BTW are those 8000k?

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
150?? nice...when the the times right for me, can your buddy be my buddy and hook it up for 150? btw they look AWESOME
hope they came with a direct connection to the battery, a fuse, and a ground.. Otherwise you can say bye bye to your wiring and bye bye to all kinds of stuff possibly.

Those cheap cut corner kits ruin more than they fix usually.

I paid 200 for mine, so not much difference... but that's the dif betweena 150 and 200 dollar kit, the wiring harness.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
hope they came with a direct connection to the battery, a fuse, and a ground.. Otherwise you can say bye bye to your wiring and bye bye to all kinds of stuff possibly.

Those cheap cut corner kits ruin more than they fix usually.

I paid 200 for mine, so not much difference... but that's the dif betweena 150 and 200 dollar kit, the wiring harness.
oh i see..i didnt know...where did you get yours ?

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
you can buy them from xenonpimp... go to www.xenonpimp.com call the number located under his contact info, and he'll set you up with ordering his wiring kit for the charger online. Its 30 bucks plus shipping

1 - 20 of 20 Posts