Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I just got my first charger and want to know how to reel if my headlights are HID or Halogen. The dealer doesn't know. It's a 13.R/T Plus. I'd like to get spider lights and I need to know.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
All models of the 2013 Charger R/T's come with HID headlamps. If your dealer doesn't know this........better go to a different dealer.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
The salesmen don't know squat...if you talked to someone in the service department and they didn't know, well that's terribly sad.

But as states above, all 11+ RTs came standard with HID headlamps.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
The salesmen don't ever know squat...if you talked to someone in the service department and they didn't know, well that's terribly sad.

That's very true of 90% of car salesmen. They only know as much as what they are ambitious enough to read up on. I'm very fortunate to have a salesman who's been a MOPAR nut all his life. He knows more about my car than I do! LOL.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
That's very true of 90% of car salesmen. They only know as much as what they are ambitious enough to read up on. I'm very fortunate to have a salesman who's been a MOPAR nut all his life. He knows more about my car than I do! LOL.

Now that's awesome! You definitely don't see that everyday.

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
Hi everyone I just got my first charger and want to know how to reel if my headlights are HID or Halogen. The dealer doesn't know. It's a 13.R/T Plus. I'd like to get spider lights and I need to know.

Thanks
I posted an answer in the other thread you asked in, if you would have went back and looked:

How to Adjust aftermarket HID headlights

Also, any new threads you post, make sure you are posting them in the CORRECT section, since you have a 2013 Charger:

Dodge Charger Models (2011 - Up)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts