Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if MOPAR offers a HID headlight kit for the charger. I've seen a few 300's with the HID headlights and fog lights but I don't know if they got them done after market or if it came from MOPAR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Charged Up! said:
Does anyone know if MOPAR offers a HID headlight kit for the charger. I've seen a few 300's with the HID headlights and fog lights but I don't know if they got them done after market or if it came from MOPAR
I think the 300c's and the 300c srt-8's come with HID headlights from the factory as OEM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,051 Posts
JohnnyG said:
I think the 300c's and the 300c srt-8's come with HID headlights from the factory as OEM.
I'm surprised the R/T doesn't ... strange item to leave out, IMO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
littleJohnnyfromNJ said:
what are HID Headlights????
high-intensity discharge (xenon) the blue colored lights you see that sometimes blind you if you catch a on coming car just right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
epoch said:
I'm surprised the R/T doesn't ... strange item to leave out, IMO.
Yet another feature that the Chrysler has that the Dodge doesn't. :sad:
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top