Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Anyone Heard Or Seen Any Hid Setups On The Charger Yet.. Or Even Know If It's Available... Thanks

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
damn man, you are thread starting fool.....lol

haven't seen to much for the HIDs, i have seen them on the 300's around town but i am not sure where they are getting them from.....seems like it would be the same.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I was going to grab some silverstars until some factory hids pop up here are those numbers

Low
9006XSST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: the whitest and brightest Halogen

High
9005ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: the whitest and brightest Halogen

Fog/Driving light

9145ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: the whitest and brightest Halogen

·
Registered
384 Posts
GoDaddy said:
damn man, you are thread starting fool.....lol

haven't seen to much for the HIDs, i have seen them on the 300's around town but i am not sure where they are getting them from.....seems like it would be the same.
the 300's hids come from the factory as an option, the only way to get HID lights in the charger is an aftermarket conversion.

·
Registered
75 Posts
beezn said:
the 300's hids come from the factory as an option, the only way to get HID lights in the charger is an aftermarket conversion.
At this time this is true but srt-8's may have this option in the future or 07's etc..

·
Registered
403 Posts
I just installed a set on mine. The glare may suck for some oncomers but o well I can see everything. I got a 9006 retro kit off ebay. Pictures next week. I have a few more things before I can release it into the wild.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
the Silverstars are the closest thing to HID. I had them in my 05' 300 before trading it in for the Charger R/T. I also had LED's in the back. They were cool. Nice and RED. Thinking of them for the R/T now and they will match the color of the brake light on the trunk as it did on the 300.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah I have Silverstars in my 04 Silverado SS for 2 years and loved em.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
beezn said:

so is this a complete change out (the entire light "fixtures" for lack of better word at the moment) or is this just a light bulb change.....i was under the impression we just changed out light bulbs?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man This Thread Thing Is Addicting.. I'm A New Member But Man You Guys Are A Great Help.. Everything I Ask For, You Guys Respond.. Damn Maybe I Should Be Asking For Some $20 Bills Next Time...lol Thanks For Your Help Guys I Will Be Buying My Set Of Silverstars Tomorrow.. Any Particular Place To Get Them Other Than Local Auto Parts?? E-bay Cheaper..

·
Registered
197 Posts
I bought my last set of SilverStars at Wal Mart: they had the best price at the time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Silverstar's???

They give off a purple glow???

I like the Street glows as they were a solid white..anyone here can give a opinion comparing each?

·
Registered
75 Posts
my silverstars are white and in the daylight color range like 6k.

·
Supporting Vendor (bronze)
881 Posts
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with my contact for HIDS. Here is the breakdown on prices and such.

This is for the low beam plug and play replacement. Takes all of a half and hour to install and the light output is amazing!

5300K - $315
6000K - $335
8000K - $355
10000K - $375

Free shipping anywhere in the Continental US. If you are interested please contact Allen at HIDPlace.com

I personally have the 6000K since I feel that is the best optical light you can get. Here is a pic of my car.

Disclaimer: I do not work for this company (HID Place.com) or have any controlling interest in the business. Just passing on information to other car nuts like myself who are wanting HIDS. I will also not be collected any profits from any potential sales of the HID kits.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
RockBlocker said:
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with my contact for HIDS. Here is the breakdown on prices and such.

This is for the low beam plug and play replacement. Takes all of a half and hour to install and the light output is amazing!

5300K - $315
6000K - $335
8000K - $355
10000K - $375

Free shipping anywhere in the Continental US. If you are interested please contact Allen at HIDPlace.com

I personally have the 6000K since I feel that is the best optical light you can get. Here is a pic of my car.

Disclaimer: I do not work for this company (HID Place.com) or have any controlling interest in the business. Just passing on information to other car nuts like myself who are wanting HIDS. I will also not be collected any profits from any potential sales of the HID kits.
love the disclaimer man, also thanks for the info....this is pretty low on my HUGE mod list so i am going with the silerstars for now

1 - 20 of 42 Posts