Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get a lot of questions on how the 8k/6k combo looks, and if the LED tails are bright.

The night pics suck, I adjusted my shutter speed, but it didnt help much. But you get the idea.

·
Registered
831 Posts
The lights look badazz at night, i get lots of compliments on mine. They look stock and are bright as hell----referring to the LED tails and HID's

·
Registered
473 Posts
Those look great. Are those actual HID's or just bulbs. I love that look and I was thinking of that but I don't wanna blind anybody

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The heads/fogs are the complete kits. I have yet to get 'flashed' once. As long as the lights are aimed properly, you shouldnt have ANY problems. I was next to a newer BMW lastnight, and my lights were well out shining his. :D Every car I own in the future, I will run HID's in them. It really is like night and day. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
ebay link

is that ebay link where you got your lights from? awsome price way cheaper than i paid for my other car. just saw that they are shipped from china and that was kind of a red flag. thanks for any information.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Does anyone have feedback on xenonpimps kit? I have xetronic 8k in my lows also and they look great!!! I have had my share of problems with them though. Bulbs blew fast (less than a year or a little over). They cost too much to blow like that. I paid 500 for my kit installed.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is currently the only one I have with the 6's.

Hes gonna put it on ebay, so in the next few days, Ill have A LOT more. :)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
88 LS with 61k Original. Caddy pearl white...$$$$ in sounds. Stock leather.

Marauder on 4's we did with BiG BoI kits.

This ones in the paint booth right now. :D Different rims, he sold them to the other box. Had to switch up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.