Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Yall:wave:

I bought my HIDGATE 8000k KIT last December of last year and I had no problems until now...My Driver side was starting to go dim and even dimmer in the past few days. So i took out the driver side and swapped with the passenger and to see if it was the bulb and it is. I have to search for my warranty paper when I get home but if I cant find it how can I get it replace and how much??

Thanks

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Send hidgate a message. Worst case scenario, you end up buying bulbs locally to get it taken care of asap but from all accounts he'll probably work with you on a replacement bulb even if you have to dig up the transaction receipt.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^cool thanks

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man I bought me another set of bulbs and decided to go with the 10000k....now one of the mofos is lighter than the other.I love HID's but this ish is getting on my nerves. sent another email to HIDGATE. Anyone having this problem...I mean is it the bulbs or my ballast acting funny????

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Man I bought me another set of bulbs and decided to go with the 10000k....now one of the mofos is lighter than the other.I love HID's but this ish is getting on my nerves. sent another email to HIDGATE. Anyone having this problem...I mean is it the bulbs or my ballast acting funny????
Man no one will ever find a solution to this crap lol. Its either companys that have good ballast and bad bulbs or vice versa. Like ddmtuning has good ballast but they bulb temperatures are way off. Im in the process of finding a new set of fogs.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man no one will ever find a solution to this crap lol. Its either companys that have good ballast and bad bulbs or vice versa. Like ddmtuning has good ballast but they bulb temperatures are way off. Im in the process of finding a new set of fogs.
yea im thinking its the ballast...at first it was the bulbs but then i switched them out and now my passenger has more color than the driver. Im just gonna ride with these until i have a $60 or so to burn on a new kit. Besides im missing my 8000k

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Lol im missing my fogs i need more light on the ground.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts