Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just brought the new baby home. WOW!
OK, let me start at the begining. My wifes Jeep was getting old and it was my turn to pick out the new car. (We take turns choosing when we buy a new toy) I was debating between the Charger and the Magnum and the two I was looking at were both 3.5's. (This was the responsible me) Then I test drove an R/T and it all went out the window. So I wound up with this drop dead gorgeous Inferno Red Misstress. Now I'm no stranger to go fast toys but this is the hottest 4 wheel toy I've had since.....well, I was a teen ager and gas was $.25 a gallon!

I haven't played with her a lot yet, just the drive home from the dealer and a short ride with my daughter to show it off. I even let her drive it but when she asked if she could borrow it I laughed and just said no! I will take the new baby for a longer drive today and I will get some pics too.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Welcome to the board.....
What city do you live in ?
Wait until you hear the HEMI with a CAI installed

Chuck

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Congrats and Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm from the Chicago area. I know I will have to wait a while before I start spending a lot of $ on her. I already have a bad addiction that takes all my spare change. It's a race preped Suzuki GSXR750 that I take to the track every chance I get. But I do want to add a mellow exhaust system to The Lady In Red as soon as I can, the stock system is to quiet. Right now I just want to drive her a bit and get to know her.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Congrats and welcome from the New England forum. Peace\/

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Modesto, Ca.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome from Washington!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome from Ft. Lauderdale!!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Welcome from Southern California!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee-you'll love the R/T!:grin:

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Welcome to the forum from St. Louis and congrats on your sweet new Charger. If you're going to hang around here, hold on to your wallet 'cause the mods will follow!
Amen to that! Performance first then endless bling...
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks all for the welcome! I can see from browsing some of the pics ya'll have posted that spending $ on mods can't be helped! What should I do first??????

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Thanks all for the welcome! I can see from browsing some of the pics ya'll have posted that spending $ on mods can't be helped! What should I do first??????
Get a second job or sell a kidney for mod money :smoke:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congrats & Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Congrats and welcome from a misplace Texan in Iowa!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
hello from san jose cali..........:grin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts