Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been to this site quite a few times for information and thought I'd finally join as a member. Some of you will probably be getting quite a few mod questions from me here in the near future :) I've had my Charger since June '05 and finally have some money to play around with!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome from Virginia! Love the screen name, hehe. You will absolutely love this site, the members here are so helpful on modding your Charger! Just for the record, you WILL start spending a good portion of your money now on mods...you have been warned! :lol:

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Welcome from Dayton, OH, USA!

Love the name, I've been "nucking-futz" for years!

:grin: :lol:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Las Vegas!! Make sure you find Arfur. He is a brit who has been over here a couple years, and his GoManGo is on the way back across the pond as we type. He is due to return home in the next month IIRC, so now yall can have England Meet n Greets!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!!.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
ah man, i was in england a while ago, i would have killed to see a charger amongst all those small cars. where in england?

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Greeting from Fort Worth, Texas...........

Which I will be leaving in the next 8 days to move back to blighty!

Are you stationed here (US), or have you shipped the beast home?

arf

·
Registered
13,222 Posts
OMG, not ANOTHER crazy Brit! :silenced:

Welcome, I guess... :nervous s

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
OMG, not ANOTHER crazy Brit! :silenced:

Welcome, I guess... :nervous s

I am not a Brit!! :) All American here!

ah man, i was in england a while ago, i would have killed to see a charger amongst all those small cars. where in england?
I'm stationed at Lakenheath...there are quite a few Chargers around the bases now, I think I'm the only Cool Vanilla one so far :) And they are huge compared to the little commuter cars everyone drives around here. And not good for parking in the small villages :( She's already got two dings in her from parking lot mishaps.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Welcome from Jersey (New Jersey to you).

Hey do you live anywhere near Chatham Docks? There is a wanker that posts on this board occasionally, that claims to have a GoMango sitting in a container at the dock. Most of us are pretty sure he full of it.. we'd like to know for sure.
(actually, we do know for sure -- he is! but we want to know if his car is really there!)

Here is the whole story. http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=909294&postcount=387

Thanks and Welcome!

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
I'm stationed at Lakenheath...there are quite a few Chargers around the bases now, I think I'm the only Cool Vanilla one so far :) And they are huge compared to the little commuter cars everyone drives around here. And not good for parking in the small villages :( She's already got two dings in her from parking lot mishaps.
OK, anyone who's peeled off their side moldings... ship them over! This man needs some armor plating!

Maybe a new trend? Instead of shaving the moldings, add a bunch more! bwahaahaaa :grin:

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
I am not a Brit!! :) All American here!

Dang - not a Brit! :alien:

I think I'll be keeping my car AWAY from UK parking lots..... :nervous s

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
I'd keep it away from ALL parking lots!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts