Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name's Mike, and I'm on the 300C forum. I sold it after tricking it out with only 575 miles on her because a piece of lake front property on a lake where me and my family have been skiing for years became available. I could've kept her, but she was just sitting, (wifey likes to drive her Jeep), and saw no reason to tax myself. They'll keep making cars, but they don't make land anymore. :) Question guys, do I understand that the (Daytona R/T) package will be offered as an option on the standard RT? If so, got any idea when, how much. The spoilers do a lot to help IMHO. The RT seats are OK, but could be a little sportier/supportive, again IMVHO. Also,has any pricing on the SRT8 been released. I'm guessing around 40k. The front of the Charger is sinister cool, the rest of the car will grow on those who are on the fence after they've seen enough of them in person. Especially after seeing modded ones with wheels, tires etc. etc. Like most of you, wish they had stuck with the '99 concept. They couldn't build 'em fast enough. Anyway, hope it does great. Thanks for reading, and hope this finds ALL well. I'll try to attach some pics to go with the name. Sincerely, Mike :wave:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
mmaloy said:
Question guys,

1. Do I understand that the (Daytona R/T) package will be offered as an option on the standard RT?

2. If so, got any idea when, how much.

3. Also,has any pricing on the SRT8 been released. I'm guessing around 40k.
Welcome Mike,

By the numbers:)

1. Yes, it appears so, basically the whole DAytona package, with no grahpics.

2. Not sure, between 1 to 2K.

3. Not yet, best guess right now is 36,999 to 37,999, and don't forget the 2K gas guzzler tax.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You GLHS. Yeeeep. that's what I was thinking. I knew about the GGT, and figured a little under the STR8 300C. Regards!!!! Mike :)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Guys, just off the phone with my friends at the dealership that I deal with. They're getting me a figure on a Charger RT with Road & Track perf group , Sound group II. I'll let you know what they quote me. Regards!! Mike

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
mmaloy said:
Hey Guys, just off the phone with my friends at the dealership that I deal with. They're getting me a figure on a Charger RT with Road & Track perf group , Sound group II. I'll let you know what they quote me. Regards!! Mike
Sounds exactly like what I'm buying, but I'll wait for my partnership discount to kick back in (probably next year). What color are you getting?

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
epoch said:
Sounds exactly like what I'm buying, but I'll wait for my partnership discount to kick back in (probably next year). What color are you getting?
If the numbers are right, it has to BBPC. :) Black is the only color I've ever had on my show cars. This dealership is quite unique. They sell at a fair price, to me anyway, and have been very eager to put my cars or trucks back on the showroom floor when I'm ready to sell. I tell them what I want, anything above that is their's. When I order a car or truck they buy back the wheels and tires, because they are the first to go. Like the next day, boom baby, GONE! :) So we'll see. Glad to be with you all. Regards!!! Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts