Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm a newb on this forum, and I just wanted to say "hi". I'm a regular on dodgetalk.com, and as my sig shows, I made COTM (car of the month) on the Stratus forums (2gstratus.org).
I love my FI Strat, and have plans to boost it more soon and break the 300 whp mark, but I'm absolutely hellbent on getting the SRT-8 Charger ASAP.
I actually fell in love with the 300C SRT-8 first. Still had the original Charger concept embedded in my brain, and wasn't about to forgive Dodge for scrapping that build. Then it happened. I saw a black Charger R/T on the road with dark tints and black-chrome 22" offset wheels. Guessing about 4" lips on the rears and at least 2-3" lips on the front. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The only thing that could top it would be the 6.1L under the hood with the scoop.
So here I am.
A hopeful waiting for the opportunity to snatch up what may be the last car I drive for then next 7-10 years.
Hope to be around for a while!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome to the board, I just ordered my black Charger R/T last week...I plan on puting tint on mine first thing when it arrives....

·
Registered
608 Posts
Howdy SoCal, welcome to the forum. I plan on a dark tint and hood gas shocks for mine as soon as I get itm :whistle:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts