Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm new here and I just got my Plum Crazy 07, #1342, a couple of weeks ago. Love everything about it, but....

I was so freaking excited, got the end of the month rebate and discount, and was in a hurry to sign.

So I was looking over the MSRP sticker, and it shows that I got Sound Group II, which means its the Boston Acoustics, + Subwoofer. Now, my buddy has a 300 limited, and I've heard his Boston Acoustics + Sub, and it rocks.

I listen to my setup, and it doesn't sound as good--at least I don't think so. Do the Daytonas show the Boston badges? Or is there another way for me to check and make sure I *actually* got the Sound Group II? I'm ready to head over to the dealer right now, and complain--don't know if I can do anything about it now.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Maybe the speakers just need some time to break in ?

Subs usually have a break-in period.

Congrats on your Barnie car :lol: ..... good luck with it !

Edit:

Oh, and no, it doesn't say "Boston Acoustics" on my speakers either and I have Sound Group II also.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
There is no badges. I have the BA's 6 speaker system minus the subwoofer. Not sure what "this system rocks" means to you...but its not bad for a stock system. Even with bass turned down to 1 i still get the mids thumping. Mess around with the settings and see how you like it best.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Look in the trunk for 3 speakers bolted to the package shelf. If you have 3 speakers you have sound II Also I think the head unit is RAK, the 6 CD changer with a tape deck. This will be different if you have NAV

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have the bass set at 9, treble at around 6, and volume is usually a constant 25, and people think I have a sound system all the time because the bass is so insane.

Anyway Im rockin the 6 Bostons

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I thought that to,that I didn't have the sub, just look in the trunk, the cover over the speakers and there should be three, the sub is nearest to you, furthest from the front. I just adjust the fader to +5 rear, +9bass and she will rock. Went to my friend at the dealer and he showed me how to set it up. My wife freaked out when she heard it!!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Northern Illinois!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts