Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spoke with Josh from hhp and he was telling me that the stage 2 for our 6.1s ran around 7300 installed!! Was wondering if anyone out there has had one put on yet and what did you think? It sounds like raw hp but definately not cheap as this mod would require quite a lot of saving(at least for me anyway) He said after the stage 2 the srt8 ran like a beast and would smoke the tires while going 40 with ease!! ANyway what do you guys think?:nervous s

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like 474rwhp and 442 torque and the dyno is listed on the high horse performance webpage as it sounds awesome,But with a price!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Got any dyno runs or additional info? Roasting tires @ 40 is always a good thing.....just curious on the numbers/stats.

Check out the HPP site for HP and dyno's.

IMO HPP has the best head on the market but they do get all the $$ for them. Other Supporting vendors have good quality heads and the RWHP is only high single to low double digit diff.

I suggest checking other vendors out, they all have great products and want to talk cars all the time!

·
Registered
488 Posts
what does this stage 2 consist of? and what is the price without installation?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I hope everyone here has peaked at the hhp stage 3 thread sounds pretty darn good. congrats and thank you hhp for giving the lx croud so many parts to chose from:)

·
Registered
488 Posts
ah darn it ...now I gotta go look, haha.

·
Registered
18 Posts
yes drop my car off 2 1/2 weeks ago for stage 2 for my 6.1 josh said it would be ready in four days as of wright now haveing a problem geting car runing wright i hope to have car soon and then i will update you on my stage 2 performace package can't wait to take her for a test ride

1 - 10 of 10 Posts