Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HHP is happy to announce that Greg Green has joined the HHP sales team!

A long time friend and customer of High Horse Performance, Inc. Greg comes to us with years of Hemi experience stemming from the build-up of his own 600+HP N/A 2006 Charger R/T. Starting with bolt-ons, upgrading to ported heads and cam and most recently graduating up to our largest 5.7L based 414 stroker, Greg can usually be found racing with us at the track as he is determined to get his first 10 second timeslip this year.

Greg is one of the friendliest and most patient guys you'll meet and will be a great addition to the HHP family as we strive to provide the best technical sales and customer service in our market.

Greg can be reached by email greg at hhpracing.com or give him a call, directly, at 888-894-1115 x306.

Please give him a warm welcome!

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks!

Thank you very much Josh for the opportunity to work with HHP and its customers, and for the years of friendship I've had with you and the rest of those at HHP.
It feels great just thinking that I started coming to you when you were working out of the small shop in Newark and I was just getting my feet wet with my new Hemi doing small mods. 5+ years go by and you've moved the company to a much bigger shop in Smyrna, my car has gotten much faster and now I work for the company that's responsible for it all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts