Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.k lets hear some results from all you guys that are lucky enough to be running the hhp or ppp stage 2 setup and hear some feedback on your hp gains and some insight on which one you think is better!! INfo Info Info from you all and not from the two vendors is greatly appreciated!!:evil:

·
Registered
350 Posts
O.k lets hear some results from all you guys that are lucky enough to be running the hhp or ppp stage 2 setup and hear some feedback on your hp gains and some insight on which one you think is better!! INfo Info Info from you all and not from the two vendors is greatly appreciated!!:evil:
I can't say which is better..I have only seen happy clients from both and both seem to have a good rep.

I have the HHP stage 2 cam/heads package on my 300C, with Kooks LT/HF cats, B&G, Corsa catbacks and Dub CAI, and 2800 converter. It simply is an animal! It is faster than both my stock charger srt8 and my sts-v caddy. The pull is magnificent, across the board, but especially midrange compared to stock. Idles smoothly, and is very well mannered while cruising.

I am getting 0-60s on my dashhawk 4.5-4.6 routinely, and a low of 4.31. For the quarter mile, I have almost always gotten under 13 with the dasshawk (as low as 12.54). Only had it at the track once, and only got one run in, on street tires, with 208 degree temprature, and ****ty launch (long story- - lets just say it was a hot summer day and the track did not open on time, and I had to wait in a long line, make one pass, then leave) I ran 13.2 at 108..on street 20s. This is a 12 second car and many other with these mods have done it..I will as soon as we get a cool, dry wednesday.

Dyno'd at 370/372. but again, that was right of the rack agfter mods installed and a VERY hot, humid June day. I think there is more there.

Nothin bad to say..it is a riot. some pics and soundclips for you: (hope this helps)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts