Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I worked hard on those "chargerforums.com" decals. I only sold a few. Where is the love here? I thought you guys would take this more seriously and pass the word around. I just made Billybob a nice window banner, It says CHARGER in white and R/T in orange. Billybob, please post up a pic when you get it installed, I can't wait to see it. So there is no one else interested in these things? Ill even make them for your business or band or anything else you got going on? Sorry for the rant, I just bought $6000 in equipment and sold $100 worth of decals...sucks to be me i guess ... Nick

·
Registered
266 Posts
I missed out, what do they look like again? How much $$

·
Registered
212 Posts
yeah what do they look like again???

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here is one that is about 7" long, i can make these any size you would like, and I have a good amount of colors. They are $10 for the first and $5 for each additional. Thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
Nick, as soon as I get it,and apply it...I'll definitely post pics for ya.Hopefully it will generate more business for ya too.Did you send it yesterday (Tuesday)?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bill, my mom works for the Post Office, so she brought it to work with her and they put it on the early truck at 7:30 yesterday it should have been on its way to your house first class..You might even get it today or tomorrow

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thanks Nick. I'm trying to hook you up with some more work for ya.

·
Banned
113 Posts
Where would we even put these things?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Nick,just sent you my order for the HEMI logos....

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Isn`t that FONT a GM (Pontiac) one?

Personally, I`d like one of the "CHARGER" was centered above "FORUMS.COM", and not offset.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
hey Mike, scroll up.... he used the font the forum uses in the top banner... and positioned it the way shown above to....

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
OH YEA, duh, ok! :lol:

·
Registered
369 Posts
I found a font that is real close to the Charger font. He is using it to make my windshield logo. I'll post a pic when it's on.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea, the chargerforums.com decals are made using the font at the top of the site. I also have the font Billybobs R/T sent me for his window banner....Billy, I got those HEMI powered ones sent out to you too, I don't know if you got my Email or not...By the way, I used my best judgment on them, if you don't like them just let me know and ill send you over some new ones....thanks again...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Got your email Nick...I'm sure I'll like them...if not,I'll let ya know :wink:

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I finally got my decal put on my SXT. Here is a pic, although not very good pic. The red really stands out from the black car and tinted windows. :happy:

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hey that looks good!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
looking good.....hey nick did you get mine out yet? also anything on the mopar M with mopar under it?

thanks,
scott

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey, that looks awesome man...I like how it stands out against the tint. Godaddy, they went out the other day,you should be getting them tomorrow or the next day the latest. As far as the Mopar decal, I worked on it for like 2 hours last night, does anyone know how to use adobe illustrator and can design one? All i need is an outline. Im gonna work on it more tonight..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts