Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I was having a panic attack, or withdrawl symptoms or something not being able to have my ChargerForums "fix" this morning!

I can't stand the way the LX Forums are set-up :sick: :sick: :sick:

·
Registered
459 Posts
thought it was just me.... :confused:
I am glad it wasn't my computer.......

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
LX forums is a good place for us to use as a back up...Just to satisfy our withdraws.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Yeah, i thought my FIOS was toast. They(Verizon) were working on drop a couple of houses away and thought they bumped me off accidently.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
guess i missed the down period, but it is nice to know that shtuff happens. that way the next time it happens, hopefully i won’t panic & i’ll just (im)patiently wait for the site to get back up.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Called The Cable Company 5 Times Told Them What's The Deal... What The Hell Am I Paying For If I Can't Get On My Charger Forum.....lol....but We're Back...

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
hey, you guys are complaining????....i haven't had my fix in two days at all....and then i go into surgery thursday....then i won't be in buffalo till sunday.....i am going to be dreaming about this forum when i am under and the whole way to buffalo (in a drug induced state).....i am afraid i am going to miss something important...... :happy:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
GoDaddy said:
hey, you guys are complaining????....i haven't had my fix in two days at all....and then i go into surgery thursday....then i won't be in buffalo till sunday.....i am going to be dreaming about this forum when i am under and the whole way to buffalo (in a drug induced state).....i am afraid i am going to miss something important...... :happy:
Do not worry GoDaddy we will fill you in...good luck with your surgery...I hope everything goes good for ya.

Any news on your house? Sorry you do not need to answer...Goy it from the Rita thread...

Again man good luck

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
thanks for the kind words antmag...i will talk to ya in a week or so.... :sad:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
GoDaddy said:
thanks for the kind words antmag...i will talk to ya in a week or so.... :sad:

Hey everybody! Lets talk about godaddy while he's gone :wink:

Gonna miss your comments. Hurry back. Oooo, bad choice of words. Return soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts