Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fresh over from srt-4 forums... I at first i didnt like the new charger but i seen i pic of what SRT did with it and love it. So now i want to sell- or trade in my srt4 for one. If i could get 15 out of my car that would be sweet and i would be able to afford to put gas in the srt8 if i got one.. I love the new forum!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Dark, you gotta sell it, trades a suckers game.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
darksrt4 said:
I am fresh over from srt-4 forums... I at first i didnt like the new charger but i seen i pic of what SRT did with it and love it. So now i want to sell- or trade in my srt4 for one. If i could get 15 out of my car that would be sweet and i would be able to afford to put gas in the srt8 if i got one.. I love the new forum!
Hey man, check your blue book value, and sell it outright. The bb value will show you just how bad the dealership will rip you off, and it will be worse than that.

·
Registered
352 Posts
mite as well 4 get the srt-8 anything till 07 we were told we are only getting 4-5 each chrysler mag charger srt-8.were selling them at window and all our 300 srt-8 have been sold allready. we got 3 mag coming in and think there also gone. so looks like ill keep my srt-4 another year.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
But Jim, because your dealership is not allocated does not mean everybody should give up. Lets face it, 5K, while a relatively small number, is still a lot of freaking cars. They only made 3275 of 03 SRT-4, and I got one of the first in the country by the simple expedient of spening $200 in airfare. Within six months, you could find one with in driving distance of almost anywhere in the country for sticker.

·
Registered
352 Posts
glhs i was also told all the 5 star dealer would get theres 1st (NOT TO SURE ABOUT THIS THO ) then if any left over they would alot them out.we got nine 03 srt-4 the first yr.we are a hi volumn dealer to.they told me if i want my normal deal (100 over invoice ) i would have to wait for the 07 models. glhs i wish the best 4 all of you on finding your srt-8 and hope you all can get them at least at window. i guess i could pay window and get an 06 but think ill wait. ALSO THERES NO GAS GUZZLE TAX ON THE MAG SRT-8.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Oh, I'll get one:) Most likely for sticker, and I don't blame you for waiting for that deal. And I don't balme the dealership for wanting to sell the 06s at sticker. I know about the darn GGT, but the wifes 99 blazer does wagon duty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts