Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2007 blue steel RT. Pretty much in love with the car. I see many speeding tickets in my future.

Anyways, I was going to go with 20 inch rims but not sure if 22s are better?

Also, I was looking to get the rear racing stripe painted, the one that goes over the trunk and the rear fenders. Was wondering if anyone has a good place to check out. I live in Redondo Beach so any place in west LA works for me.

Thanks

So much to do!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Congrats on the car. There are a lot of meet n greets in the
LA area, you should come check one out.

20 v 22 would really come down to whether you want looks or
performance.

Most guys that have that strip haven't painted, it's vinyl. A few
have and they look awesome but IMHO both look nice. Look in
vendor section if you want to see some of the vinyl options.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Hey Bro Auto Explosion does AWESOME work they 2 toned my car. there up in Gardena you can see there page here

www.autoexplosion.net

Just got a 2007 blue steel RT. Pretty much in love with the car. I see many speeding tickets in my future.

Anyways, I was going to go with 20 inch rims but not sure if 22s are better?

Also, I was looking to get the rear racing stripe painted, the one that goes over the trunk and the rear fenders. Was wondering if anyone has a good place to check out. I live in Redondo Beach so any place in west LA works for me.

Thanks

So much to do!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome from the IE! I'd say 20's would be cool - but it's a matter of personal preference. Road & Track's and Srt8's come with 20's, so if you want to go bigger, 22's is the next logical step. Depends if you are willing to give up a little, hardly noticeable amount of performance.

·
Registered
365 Posts
love my 22's. Wouldnt have done it different, however im more on the looks than performance and love the big rim look on chargers.

I do notice a little less pickup with the 22's on, so thats something to consider.

Welcome to the forums =D

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome From So Cal!

Welcome!

As for the stripes, you can check out Ridergraphix too, they are a forum vendor, and make great graphics if that is the look you are going for.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow guys, thanks for all the input.

I love the car, never had more fun driving to work. Weaving in and out of traffic is just so much better.

Going to check out window tinting, rims, tires, stripe (not sure if it will be vinyl or painted) and possibly exhaust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.