Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From taylormotorsports:

What up San Antonio?! Anybody game to meet me at the Auto Fest Car Show on Sunday? It's at the Cowboy Dance Hall (410 & 35). Check-in time is between 6-11am. The show starts at 12:00.
http://www.sacarshow.com/
Doubt I will make this but if any other ACLXC folks can support another member, looks like it will be a good time.

·
Registered
727 Posts
From taylormotorsports:

Doubt I will make this but if any other ACLXC folks can support another member, looks like it will be a good time.
Nice find! I won't go, because it's not my type of show, lowriders, are not my style, but if I go it's cause I wanna see the bootyshake contest!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice find! I won't go, because it's not my type of show, lowriders, are not my style, but if I go it's cause I wanna see the bootyshake contest!
Yeah, I looked over the events and there were several tasty things to see there....:devil:

Hey Marcos, I got the club cards in. We need to hook up so I can give you a supply.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I'm not really into the lowrider thing either, but I was at cowboys on wed and the girls were there promoting it and they were FINE!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GOD to be young and single again....

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
GOD to be young and single again....
lets just say......it's NICE!!! in fact we are having a party at my house tonight! Should be fun. marcos if you wanna swing by, call me cell. anyone else in sa-town if you don't have my cell, pm me here, I MAY get it lol

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lets just say......it's NICE!!! in fact we are having a party at my house tonight! Should be fun. marcos if you wanna swing by, call me cell. anyone else in sa-town if you don't have my cell, pm me here, I MAY get it lol
i hate you.............

:grin:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Damn now you tell me!! Oh Yeah I turned 21 on sunday so Next time we're in Austin.......

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
!!

Damn now you tell me!! Oh Yeah I turned 21 on sunday so Next time we're in Austin.......
sweet bro!!! I'm throwed but happy late bday!!! Let go party bro!!!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
I bet. There's a group buy for dmh cutouts if your interested, it's a $40 discount. I need to save a bit more $$ first. Supposably the predators should be shipping this week, and when it comes I'm gonna head to the track, and do some runs with/without the tune. We should all do a trackday soon!........Followed by a party.......or SUGARS!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I bet. There's a group buy for dmh cutouts if your interested, it's a $40 discount. I need to save a bit more $$ first. Supposably the predators should be shipping this week, and when it comes I'm gonna head to the track, and do some runs with/without the tune. We should all do a trackday soon!........Followed by a party.......or SUGARS!
can't really afford the cutouts right now but I'll let you know. I'm down for a track day AND a party AND sugars!!! lets do it!:devil:

·
Registered
727 Posts
can't really afford the cutouts right now but I'll let you know. I'm down for a track day AND a party AND sugars!!! lets do it!:devil:
When? I'd like to get the predator first so that I can do some tuner research while I'm there, and also give enough time for other people to make plans(also we need to post on like 3 other forums too!). So the second weekend of October should be good? Oct 13=SAt

Let me see(make changes if you'd like)

Have lunch
Cruise to san antonio speedway
Race
Head to Sugars (For those who can):devil:

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
When? I'd like to get the predator first so that I can do some tuner research while I'm there, and also give enough time for other people to make plans(also we need to post on like 3 other forums too!). So the second weekend of October should be good? Oct 13=SAt

Let me see(make changes if you'd like)

Have lunch
Cruise to san antonio speedway
Race
Head to Sugars (For those who can):devil:
sounds perfect bro!!!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK, now it makes better since. I read the thread on lx forums first but this explains it all. Let's get this thing going. Lunch with a ride out to the track sounds great. Meet down town? Good place to get a grub on that we can park near?

Nearest ATM for dollar bills.....

·
Registered
727 Posts
OK, now it makes better since. I read the thread on lx forums first but this explains it all. Let's get this thing going. Lunch with a ride out to the track sounds great. Meet down town? Good place to get a grub on that we can park near?

Nearest ATM for dollar bills.....
HELL yeah:devil: SO your in!!!!

Never seen so many devils in a thread before!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts