Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
How much? KALI legal? I read Fed legal but what about State?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
it only comes one way..its a polorized w/s like your sunglasses...and for me its pretty cheap because i install windshields for a living ..prolly around 100 dollors..retail is like 800.00 and yes its completely legal...the bmw x5 has polarized w/s

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
it only comes one way..its a polorized w/s like your sunglasses...and for me its pretty cheap because i install windshields for a living ..prolly around 100 dollors..retail is like 800.00 and yes its completely legal...the bmw x5 has polarized w/s

Now that you mention it, it does look like a big pair of sunglasses.

·
Registered
928 Posts
yeah when I was getting my windows tinted the guy was going off about this thing and trying to sell me on it. it was ~900 bucks and there is only something like 400 of them. 50 state legal according to the guy.

there are MANY cars on the road that have polarized windshields, its not that big of a deal, though it would be nice in a hot sunny place.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
if its polarized...

and your wearing polarized sunglasses.

would it totally black out your windshield if you tilted your head?

if people arent familiar with how polarization works then you may not understand this question.

if you have the NAV option in your car and polarized sunglasses.... put em on, and tilt your head 90 degress and look at the screen with it on. it will turn black.

or take 2 pairs of polarized sunglasses. put one on or just hold em both in front of you. and turn one 90 degrees.

the way polarization works it it has miniature .... ugh how do you explain this... blinds... in them, if you turn them at angles to eachother, the light cannot pass thru.

·
Registered
83 Posts
This is cooooool.... I'd be down for it if I had that kind of cash.... Article says if this takes off they'll start making other colors, and possibly replacements for the side and back windows as well.... I think red would be SWEEET on my car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.