Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha hey guys i just bought myself a 1972 chrager SE last week. got a great deal on it, its in running condition witha 340magnum, with goodies. needs jsut a tad of work, (new trunk pan, and passenger floor)

i also have another mopar. its a 73 cuda rolling chasis, in rough condition.. very bad! haha its a future project once the new kid in town is all up to snuff and in mint shape!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome from Virginia! Oh yeah, I don't know if anyone elses mentioned but PICTURES!!!! hehe :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah sorry ima canadian myself, from ottawa!:grin:

here are some pictures

the pictures of the charger are from an online local selling website. i dont have my own pictures of it yet :p

and this is the cuda

like i said it rough and needs lots of work, im building a rotissorie to mount it on, and attack at the body from all directions!

·
Registered
657 Posts
X5..... We need pics. Its always good to see classic Mopar. Welcome from Northern Cali.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Nice projects, I'm looking into a Cuda or maybe a 70 Challenger hopefully soon. Welcome from Washington BTW!!!

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Welcome from the Great State of Nebraska! Dig your 72’, its classic muscle indeed. Totally looking forward to seeing your Plymouth come back to life too. Get that rotisserie fired up and get cookin’; dead fish start to stink after awhile! Good to have you on the fourms Blackfoot.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!!.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts