Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up everyone. I'm new to the Charger scene. I just finished the final paperwork to get my brand new '09 Black Charger. The dealership had to find the one I wanted so I don't have it quite yet. I'll be able to pick it up Saturday, though, as long as the runner doesn't find any issues with the one they found. As far as mod's go, I'd like to get either some 20 or 22" rims. Not quite sure the style I want but I'm pretty sure they'll be black with a chrome lip. Oh yeah..deep dish, too. I'd also like to get a spoiler, too. Hopefully I can get more idea's from you all....

I currently drive an '08 Scion TC which I'm trading in. I hate this car. I liked it at first but it's freakin' boring. The only good thing about it was that it's a stick shift. It's also this blue color that, again...was nice at first but after owning for awhile got sickening. In the right light, it looks freakin' purple! Nasty, haha!

I also ride bikes and currently own a '07 GSX-R 1000. Now THIS thing is a beast. :)

Anyway...glad to be here. Keeping my fingers crossed for Saturday...

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I currently drive an '08 Scion TC which I'm trading in. I hate this car.
In the right light, it looks freakin' purple! Nasty, haha!

Hahaha ... the first person to welcome you owns a (gasp!) purple Charger !!! :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forums .... :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaha ... the first person to welcome you owns a (gasp!) purple Charger !!! :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forums .... :)
LMAO! I noticed that, too! OOPS! Don't get me wrong...I don't mind purple cars for some people...just not for me! Plus, since I'm already driving a chick car (YES, a TC is a chick car which I didn't know at the time of purchase, LoL) it being purple didn't help me feel any better, either!

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Congratulations on the new 09 Charger.

When you are ready for your first oil change, I would love to custom blend you an engine oil and introduce you to ACES IV for your fuel. Start your Chargers life off to a good start.:clap:

For your Suzuki motorcycle, we can do a great oil for that as well and get some "engine crack" (Triumph Speed Triple guys call ACES IV that) and show you what real throttle response feels like!!

Thanks
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:bigthumb:
440-821-9040

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Make sure you post pics of your new ride when you get it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome from UT!
What model are you getting?
It's a black SE. With the bike payment plus a 7-month old little girl, I had to be somewhat conservative, LoL.

Definitely not staying stock for long though. I never did anything with the TC because that car just never felt like me, y'know?

The car I had before that was an '01 Grand AM...modded to death. Not everyone's tastes, but I liked it. I definitely won't be going this far with the Charger though...tint, rims, spoiler, mayyyybe new tail lights but that's it.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Please dont attempt to put that spoiler on the charger :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
welcome from big bad a$$ cali, now take your car to carmax and get rid of it!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hey Mike,

I just picked up my 08 Charger RT last night. Looks like we are buds again. By the way, this is 2002GT ;). I love my purchase so far. I know you will!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Mike,

I just picked up my 08 Charger RT last night. Looks like we are buds again. By the way, this is 2002GT ;). I love my purchase so far. I know you will!
Man...wtf kind of coincidence is that!? That is crazy!! How ya been!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts