Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my wifes Crossfire to the dealers today and saw a 300c with something like HID headlights. Sticker said Smartbeam(TM). I wonder if Dodge is going to offer for Charger???? Anyone know????

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Wow that is technology that I am impressed with, but could probably care less about using.

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
I'd rather have the FLIR system that some of the Cadillacs came with! (although I've never had the chance to try one of them...)

FLIR= Forward Looking Infra-Red. a night-vision system.

·
Registered
13,222 Posts
I believe some late 50s/early 60s Caddys and Lincolns had auto-dimming headlights! :smoke:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I believe some late 50s/early 60s Caddys and Lincolns had auto-dimming headlights! :smoke:
IT WAS A OPTION FOR THE 57 CHEVY ALSO ALONG WITH THE CORVETTE- VERY RARE OPTION- and the ford skyliner had it too!!! just call me smarty pants!:lol: hey wait a minute/AM i really that old to know this stuff?

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
IT WAS A OPTION FOR THE 57 CHEVY ALSO ALONG WITH THE CORVETTE- VERY RARE OPTION- and the ford skyliner had it too!!! just call me smarty pants!:lol: hey wait a minute/AM i really that old to know this stuff?
Yeah - you is old dude! :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
The lights had the lens in the headlamps and looked somewhat like the lights on her crossfire. Hers have HID. The big lens and polished backparts.Not like the halogen lights we are used to seeing???

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
they say your only as old as the chick your feeling! and the one next to me in my avatar is 26-so poop on you! :lol:
You total git!..... Pop her over here for a bit..... :nervous s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts