Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WON THE 2007 ROANOKE VALLEY MOPAR SHOW.:grin: :grin: BEST IN SHOW DODGE. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I HAVE NEVER WON ANYTHING IN MY LIFE. THER WAS 112 CARS AND 78 DODGES. I WAS UP AGAINST 40K TO 80K FULLY RESTORED CHARGERS, CHALLENGERS, TRUCKS(INCLUDING A SRT10 TRUCK) ALL DODGES. I COULDN'T OF DONE THIS WITHOUT THE HELP OF ALL YOU GUYS AND GALS WITH YOUR IDEAS. IT WAS AT OUR CIVIC CENTER AND WAS HELD ON THE 10 ACRE PARKING LOT. IT WAS 104F. HOT. I'M GOING TO FIND OUT HOW TO POST PICS. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS!!!!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Congrats . Great to hear the new Chargers winning shows

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Congrats man, read this thread HERE for picture posting info.

Tom

·
Registered
1,879 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm Trying!!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
hERE IS MORE. YOU CAN SEE THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF CARSI'M THE ONLY YELLOW CAR YOU CAN SEE!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
congrats! any pics from the show?
I WILL POST MORE WHEN I DOWN LOAD THEM. THANKS PEOPLE, YA'LL ARE THE GREATEST.
OH AND THANKS TO BILLET TECHNOLOGIES, REFLECTIVE CONCEPTS,PFYC,VINZ DECALS.:clap: EVILGOAT.EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!!!:alien:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Awesome... big congrats!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HEY, 2066, ONE COMMENT I GOT ALOT ABOUT WAS HOW THE TOP BANANA COLOR ONLY LOOKS GOOD ON OUR CHARGERS, NOTHING ELSE. I FOUND THIS INTRESTING!!! AND KOOL.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
woohoo. great job,the car looks super:rockon:
THANKS DUDES, NOTHING LIKE THE CHARGERS. mOST PEOPLE LIKE THE IDEA THAT THIS CAR IS NOT OUT OF YOUR REACH. IF YOU LOOK AT ONE OF MY PICS YOU WILL SEE A SILVER CHARGER R/T ACROSS FROM ME. IT WAS ASSUME. FULL OFFBODY RESTORE. WANTED 60K FOR IT. OURS ARE UNIQUE TO. DODGE ROCKED WHEN THEY MADE THEM.

·
Registered
60 Posts
AWESOME!
Congratulations man!

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Just shows you that the whole world acknowledges that Top Banana Daytonas are the best cars in the world!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Congratulations, and great job.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nice win, glad to see ur hard work pay off. Congratulations!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts