Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as far as i see it, i might as well make my first post on the good ol' TEXAS board since i plan on hanging around here for a while.

Just bought a Brilliant Black R/T with the Road & Track package yesterday here in houston. The car will be delivered monday and cannot wait to get it.

I look forward to gettin yall's input on some upcoming things, and definately meeting some of you at any upcoming meets here in town.

Pics to follow of course once she arrives tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome aboard and howdy from your neighbor to the north. You are soooo gonna love your car. One thing about this board, we be pic ho's so post many and soon.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Illinois!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There will be plenty of pics!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
armadillo, keep me posted!

ill keep an eye on the forums too of course

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Congrats and welcome from a fellow TEXAN!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Welcome, from slightly north! :D

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Congrats - and welcome from Fort Worth! :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ive been having fun in the loaner magnum R/T they gave me for today, but still am anxious to get behind MINE and tear it up :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome from Austin.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well quick update....

since i closed the deal on saturdaywith allen samuels in katy, the car was located at a dealer in stafford. I get a call at 5pm yesterday (just short of leaving to receive delivery) saying that unfortunately the Black road and track had been SOLD at the other dealer and that they would have to locate another one.

Today they 'located' one exactly like mine in conroe, but demontrond would not give the car up for dealer trade. Allen Samuels stated that they could not find any other black ones that matched my deal and i was not going to pay upwards of $4k extra to upgrade. After an afternnon of arguing i threatened to go do business elsewhere, but the black with the options i wanted was gone in conroe.

Allen Samuels actually made good in the fact that originally i got a killer deal from them (one i probably wont get if i backed ouit and tried another dealer), and that if i cant have black i would not mind having a silver with the same options. They located a silver one and knocked it out of the park by offering me some added options i did not originally have as well as compensating the price even further.

So while it wont be black, i am still happy and excited about starting the silver bullett which WILL be delivered tomorrow.

As always, i look forward to getting some pics up as soon as possible. Thanks for your continued support, its been a long frustrating few days.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome, and sorry to hear about the car locating issues. I got my black R/T R&T from a dealer trade also. Think your gonna like it!

·
Registered
313 Posts
well quick update....

since i closed the deal on saturdaywith allen samuels in katy, the car was located at a dealer in stafford. I get a call at 5pm yesterday (just short of leaving to receive delivery) saying that unfortunately the Black road and track had been SOLD at the other dealer and that they would have to locate another one.

Today they 'located' one exactly like mine in conroe, but demontrond would not give the car up for dealer trade. Allen Samuels stated that they could not find any other black ones that matched my deal and i was not going to pay upwards of $4k extra to upgrade. After an afternnon of arguing i threatened to go do business elsewhere, but the black with the options i wanted was gone in conroe.

Allen Samuels actually made good in the fact that originally i got a killer deal from them (one i probably wont get if i backed ouit and tried another dealer), and that if i cant have black i would not mind having a silver with the same options. They located a silver one and knocked it out of the park by offering me some added options i did not originally have as well as compensating the price even further.

So while it wont be black, i am still happy and excited about starting the silver bullett which WILL be delivered tomorrow.

As always, i look forward to getting some pics up as soon as possible. Thanks for your continued support, its been a long frustrating few days.

glad things still worked out -- welcome -- and chk us out at spacecitylx.com we'd love to connect with ya

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Alright Silver Bullet, you've got a lot of wolfs to kill. Be gentle, and enjoy the ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SRTBEE, i have looked at the site and will be interested. youll be hearing from me soon! look forward to hookin up with some of you local guys in the near future!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts